• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

ohshytitschris (chris) @ Baranco Acura: OUTSTANDING!!

I want to acknowledge ohshytitschris (chris) at Baranco Acura for his outstanding performance. I shopped around and called different dealerships for some window regulators, timing belt, and water pump 95 nsx. He gave me the best price at low shipping cost than all the dealers I've called including Ray Laks. On top of that, he printed out step-by-step insturctions and torque specs. from their Acura dealer site that's for dealer use only. Thanks a lot Chris!! I will be buying a full nose mask from you for my new 05 nsx in the next couple days.

Adrian

thanks to chris to he is a nice of a man he did the best price on parts for my damaged nsx thanks chris

Chris is great - I order master & slave clutch cylinders and a master brake cylinder - got the best price out there and got everything within a week. Not bad from ATL to CA.

I got a new bumper from Chris, the best price, fast shipping, very friendly, Prime discount. Highly recommended.

Called Chris on a few petty (and obscure) little items that didn't amount to much $ (he even sold me single parts that are normally only available as pairs). None of the parts were in stock but I wasn't in a hurry. That was on a Monday evening. The parts all showed up on Thursday morning.... amazing!! :eek:
That must be one tight ship over there. On top of the great service he has great prices on oem parts.

Back