• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

UPDATED date! Ohio- Northeast Drive. July 6th

Info: Join us as we explore the scenic byways of Northeast Ohio. The Johnny Appleseed Historic Byway and Lincoln Highway Historic Bypass will be the main roads we will drive upon which will lead us to points of interest including the Charles Mill Lake, Ohio State Reformatory (filming location of Shawshank Redemption), Pleasant Hill Lake, and finally The Mohican-Memorial State Forest.

The route is looking to be 58miles and approximately 1.5 hours. This does not include stops, photos, gas, etc.

After the main drive loop we will end at the Pleasant Hill Lake Dam where there is parking, picnic tables, and real restrooms. Please bring snacks, drinks, hiking gear.

My wife, Jessica, and I plan on hiking around The Mohican-Memorial State Forest where there looks to be some nice spots and great views. Please join us but if you’re not able to we completely understand.

When: July 6th

Start: Mickey Mart. 327 W. Main. Loudonville, OH

Time: arrive by 2:15pm. Leave by 2:30pm

End: Pleasant Hill Lake Dam.

Please post if you are able to go. Invite others who are not on here. Message me or comment if you have questions or whatever else.

Hope to see you all there!
Doug

Attachments

• IMG_2642.jpeg
    IMG_2642.jpeg
    123.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2646.jpeg
    IMG_2646.jpeg
    148.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Hey, my car is apart at the moment so i might not be able to attend with my car, but i didn't see the date? Wish i could rent an NC1 for the day, or week he-he Thanks!

Hey! Thanks for showing interest in the drive.
I hope the project is going well. After reviewing the weather forecast today we have decided to move it out 1 week. Mark your calendar for July 6th!

I hope you can have your car finished by then or maybe find a rental NC1. Ya never know.
Keep me updated.

Man, that day I am already booked up, however that sounds like a great time. I am down in Dayton, but not too far away for a scenic drive in the NSX. Let me know when you all do this again.

Man, that day I am already booked up, however that sounds like a great time. I am down in Dayton, but not too far away for a scenic drive in the NSX. Let me know when you all do this again.
Let’s plan a Southwest Ohio meet and drive.

Back