Oh mi... No joke on the asking price

The front end looks like a flaming dookie.
http://www.parkplaceltd.com/webinventory/details.asp?id=204

13115-1l.jpg

13115-2l.jpg

Dolphin mural on the hood:
13115-7l.jpg

[This message has been edited by johndoh (edited 23 August 2001).]

The car was supposedly shipped to Hawaii for the custom artwork by an artist known for sealife work (Layson I think). To each his, own, or whatever... all I can think of is 'why?'

-- Chris

------------------
SoS_logo.gif

www.ScienceofSpeed.com - Click for more info
www.NSXClassifieds.com - The internet's only exclusive NSX Classified site!

That Viper was at Park place wasnt it? The Artowkr looks great...just...well..WHY?

And the NSX is Paul Rosen's here from Portland. He wants 55K or so for it, but realistically I think this market will only support a 45K car MAX. I would be dumbfounded if he sold it for 55-60K like he's asking..
It IS a beautiful car though.

Originally posted by ScienceofSpeed:
The car was supposedly shipped to Hawaii for the custom artwork by an artist known for sealife work (Layson I think). To each his, own, or whatever... all I can think of is 'why?'

I believe the painter's name is Christian Lassen. Yes, the car is supposedly at Park Place, but I haven't had the pleasure of seeing it with my barenaked eyes.

Selling price is $230,000. Car costs $75,000. Painting must have costed $155,000. That's enough for a Porsche Twin Turbo or a slightly used Ferrari F355, or 2 brand new NSXs.

W-O-W !!

I think this is one of those if you have to ask better stay on the porch situations - big dogs can can big things.

Just happened to see this car on NBC's "extra" a few minutes ago. The owner is a French guy who made a bundle when InfoSpace stock took off. They showed his Diablo, F50, million dollar boat, $5 million lakeside home, etc. Then he told viewers how his $130 million paper fortune is now worth $8 million (actually he said 400 grand but the interviewer said he is worth about 8 mill) and all of his toys are for sale. Supposedly sold the F50 for $625K and rented out one of his homes...
boohoo.gif

------------------
The NSX Model List Page

[This message has been edited by lemansnsx (edited 02 September 2001).]

Back