OH DEER!!

I hit one Saturday. Five or six came sprinting across from left to right, kind of making a "deer wall" that was inevitable to hit. I nailed the second one at about 40mph, launched her [flipping] onto the roof of a Blazer behind me.

I did not wreck, no damage whatsoever!

I've hit a couple also not with the NSX but it still scares the crap out of you.

Steven 91 Blk/Ivory

I witnessed one being hit by a huge truck last week. The deer was hit so hard that all of the internals were shot out the side of the body. I pulled over to move the deer out of the road. There laid the deer's heart still beating while it was ten feet away from the body.

I had to recover a car from a deer accident just down the road from the Culinary Institute of America.
A car pulls up and two students from the Culinary get out and start to butcher the dead animal on the side of the road. Yes, they gave some to the owner who accepted. Ya can't make dis stuff up folks.

WHAT THE FUDGE WAS THAT!!!!!

I just saw the pic an i'm like, did the rest of that dear go into the car.

Try to imagine this.
(Man telling the story in a nice and calm voice.)
"As the driver awoke from his sleep. He wakes up to notice half a deer sitting next to him while the other half is outside of his car. When he relises what happens he panics and basically has a frenzy in his car jumps out of the car with a spasmadic look on his face. Holding his chest he tries to relax from this horrifick accident."
The end.

This is what probably happend to him except he wansn't asleep he was unconcious.(don't know how to spell it.)

Back