Officially a NSX owner!!! =D

wussup prime members,

just picked up my NA1 and now officially a nsx owner. hope to meet all the local owners someday.

when is the next meet?

im from san jose,CA

Nice. You're lucky.. my big plans are mostly scheduled maintenance. Timing belt, coolant hoses, clutch, etc. That's going to suck up any money I might have used for mods :(

Anyone know where I can pick up an 02 rear valance and nsx-r cf wing at for decent price?

Keep a look out in the parts for sale forum for the wing. As for the rear valance, if you want an OEM part, it'll be near impossible to find for anything less than whatever you can get them for at the dealer. They're not like most other parts that get put back to stock when selling a car because most people want them. There's a local member who's been looking for months with no luck. If, on the other hand, you want a replica, there are a few copies. I thi k Jetz and DF both make one?

J

I am down for the fastest and cheapest! Thanks bro

Keep a look out in the parts for sale forum for the wing. As for the rear valance, if you want an OEM part, it'll be near impossible to find for anything less than whatever you can get them for at the dealer. They're not like most other parts that get put back to stock when selling a car because most people want them. There's a local member who's been looking for months with no luck. If, on the other hand, you want a replica, there are a few copies. I thi k Jetz and DF both make one?

J

Back