Official Christmas Tree Thread

After following the unnecessarily heated "discussion" (aka arguments) about the reputation system in place on Prime in another thread, I thought it was about time that everyone's attention get diverted to a more festive type of spirited colloquy. This may not get anywhere near the attention as that other thread, but I felt that as we enter into the holiday season perhaps it would be beneficial if we all just stopped worrying about what anonymous persons may say privately in the reputation portion of our User CP and focus on more positive things as we close out another year.

So here goes the first Christmas tree photo of the season along with the hope that others will follow and perhaps get people in the mood to make a contribution, no matter how small, to help purchase bicycles for the children who could benefit from a little positive energy from our community this holiday season. http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43758

11974765-L.jpg

Here is my tree. We are not huge on gifts or family since we do not have have any family around so we decorate a lot. Yes my Mom collects X-Mas bears. :smile:

PICT0160.jpg

Back