• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

oemacuraparts.com (Peoria Acura)

I've ordered from these guys on 4 different occasions and each time I've been 100% satisfied. They are lighting quick to respond to emails and they really do take care of your order. Alot of the parts were backordered but they gave me an honest ETA and provided updates along the way. Excellent pricing, fair shipping but most importantly they take care of your order. I'd highly recommend these guys if you need OEM parts.

well.. tried to buy a main relay for my na1 and their site keep declining my paypal as well as my credit card.

i have checked and checked and double checked again, and all the details were 100% accurate

i guess, eventhough the site said it will ship worldwide, it doesn't really have the capacity to process overseas details

i have used the same card for many many years buying stuff from ebay and elsewhere and never ever got a problem with it

I suggest you call Tim Poliniak 1-866-347-8355 (EST) directly and he will take care of you. I've been working with him for years and has always delivered as promissed.

well.. tried to buy a main relay for my na1 and their site keep declining my paypal as well as my credit card.

i have checked and checked and double checked again, and all the details were 100% accurate

i guess, eventhough the site said it will ship worldwide, it doesn't really have the capacity to process overseas details

i have used the same card for many many years buying stuff from ebay and elsewhere and never ever got a problem with it

I've used them too for OEM parts. If you are having trouble placing the order on line, try calling them. That too works.

I would suggest you give the parts department a call, ask for Lance. Perhaps talking to someone directly might help, rather than relying on the internet.

Tim Poliniak is fantastic. I get all my NSX and TL parts from him and never an issue -- great service and delivery as and when promised. To boot, Tim has helped out a friend of mine who has an /03 Honda Pilot w/transmission issues -- Tim's knowledge and recommendations (not to mention the integrity and honesty to inform that buying a reman trans from him would wind up more expensive than doing so locally) went way beyond what I would have expected. A gentleman and a total pleasure to deal with.

Best,
Jeff

I've ordered from Acura of Peoria several times now. Their cost, including shipping, is ~1/2 to 1/3 of the cost locally in Edmonton. Tim and Acura of Peoria has become my sole sourced OEM part provider!

Back