• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

OEM Tan seats from '94

I've recently installed racing seats into my NSX... I've had the OEM seats sitting around for about 6 months now. As long as I own this car, I doubt I'll be putting them back in... I'm not sure how much they are worth, so make me an offer if you are interested.

How is the condition of the seats?
Picture please.
e-mail me at:
[email protected]

------------------
--
'94 NSX Brooklands Green Pearl/ Onyx - 9k miles
'01 M3 Laguna Seca Blue/ Grey

Hi Kenji, I know this is kinda off topic, but I want to remove my seats as well. Where did u have ur seats removed? Did u do it urself? If so, how and was it hard? If not, who did u take it to? Thanks!

Ryan

Originally posted by kenjiMR:
I've recently installed racing seats into my NSX... I've had the OEM seats sitting around for about 6 months now. As long as I own this car, I doubt I'll be putting them back in... I'm not sure how much they are worth, so make me an offer if you are interested.

Are the seats still available? Can you come to see it? I live in San Francisco...

Please email me: [email protected]

[This message has been edited by ac011 (edited 05 September 2002).]

Back