• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Brakes OEM rear rotors/brake lines and RB 2 piece front rotors for 97+

OEM brake lines taken off my 98-T at about 10K miles many moons ago; this is the set for fronts/rears. Wrapped and stored as a backup set.

They are in excellent condition and are great to refresh your old and aging lines. Yours for $75 shipped within lower 48, and I will absorb the PayPal fee

RB 2 piece slotted front rotors for OEM 97+ model brake years with 26.5mm and 26.3mm thickness. The minimum for resurfacing rotors is 26 mm so you still have some good mileage especially if you don't track.

I will also toss in two RB 97+ rotors (no hats) with about 21.5mm left on them if you like. The minimum to resurface is 21 mm.

Yours shipped for $150.

OEM rear rotors for 97+ with almost 22.3mm thickness per the machine shop that turned them some 5-6 years ago when the RB 2 piece rotors came on the market; never installed - they have been my backup rotors for years. Don't need them as I have BBK now. Minimum thickness to resurface is 21mm.

The new ones would have 23mm so there is plenty miles left on these. They retail at DaliRacing for $310 (comparable to discounts from elsewhere).

Yours for $150 shipped within lower 48; I'll absorb PayPal fees.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump; make a reasonable offer :wink:

Update:

The RB 2 piece front rotors are sold.

The remaining items are still available.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: 98 OEM Brake Rotors & Brake lines and RB 2 piece rotors

Just restating what is left:

Edit: RB 2 piece slotted front rotors for 97+ model years with 26.5mm and 26.3mm thickness. These are NOT the ones in the original post and picture. See new pictures below. Those were sold per post #3 - my bad for any confusion.

I will also toss in two RB 97+ hats only that were for my rears. The rotors are iffy.

Yours shipped for $150.

----

OEM rear rotors for 97+ with almost 22.3mm thickness per the machine shop that turned them some 5-6 years ago when the RB 2 piece rotors came on the market; never installed - they have been my backup rotors for years. Minimum thickness to resurface is 21mm.

The new ones would have 23mm so there is plenty miles left on these. They retail at DaliRacing for $310 (comparable to discounts from elsewhere). Make a reasonable offer.

If you want all four, we can talk package deal.
------

OEM brake linesTaken off my 98-T at about 10K miles many moons ago; this is the set for fronts/rears. Wrapped and stored as a backup set.

They are in excellent condition. Yours for $75 shipped within lower 48, and I will absorb the PayPal fee

Last edited:
Back