• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

OEM Honda NSX bag & holder

in_p05.jpg
in_p06.jpg

I'm not sure if these are available in the USA but I plan to pick up one (or a few :wink:) while in Tokyo for the Autosalon. Anyone want one?

in_p04.jpg

Cost looks to be about $250.

Do they also come in Tan or only Black? Thanks for all of us. :smile:

If available in Tan I'm in. I'll need the space to store the maps to drive to NSXPO 2006 from SoCal :eek:

They come only in black. A few years ago I did two group buys (about some 30 sets) thanks to Hirofumi in Japan. The holes are already drilled behind the driver side firewall as those would be the passenger side in Japan.

I use mine regularly :wink:

Last edited:
Hrant said:
They come only in black. A few years ago I did two group buys (about some 30 sets) thanks to Hirofumi in Japan. The holes are already drilled behind the driver side firewall as those would be the passenger side in Japan.

I use mine regularly :wink:

Hrant, can you get more of these? I would prefer to go through you.

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to say I installed this accessory on my NSX this last Spring and it was a fun, quick project.
I truly enjoy having the extra storage room in the car. It is a bonus that the case is removable from the wall of the car and so you are able to carry it around in your hands.....

I hope you guys like yours as much as I do mine.

Best wishes,
Gene Greer

Just a heads up. Hirofumi has generously agreed to order six map bags to help make a group buy which should help to save on shipping since they are individually boxed and stacked as one package while shipping. Cost would be $240 to $250 depending on when we do the transaction with yen/dollar fluctuations. (Same price as I sold them some 4 years ago!). And I still have the English translation of the instructions LOL!

So far, I have firm commitments from: AU-NSX, coolnsx, sjones, Norm, and probably AutoVation (have not heard from yet). WillErickson and menuserve already secured theirs. We need two more just to make sure.

Firm buyers will have to send PayPal once I receive confirmation from Hirofumi that he has received the boxes. He will let me know when he gets delivery.

Cheers,

Hrant

Edit: count

Last edited:
So far in order of responses received we have 10 commitments (no PayPals yet):

coolnsx
AU-NSX
sjones
Norm
RyRy210 (possibly 2)
AutoVation
tk
kibbage
CDX_NSX

Given the Holidays, I have not heard from iroar, quicksilvr and wheelman. If they come through per their posts above, I will order another six, assuming Hirofumi is willing and can locate a total of dozen :wink:

Comquat1: yes you can put it behind the passenger side but you will need to drill two holes behind the back panel. On left hand steering, the holes are already drilled behind the driver since the map bag is available in Japan as a Honda Accessory.

And did I mention that your laptops fit the pouch and might even fit the briefcase :wink:

Kibbage: you might want to paint the NSX lettering on the briefcase blue too :biggrin:

Last edited:
Back