Oct. 25 2009 ride to lake george and saratoga springs

Todays was a nice day for a ride i thought. Not many days left.
Took a ride on rt8 north to lake george. Got onto rt8 and no more then a minute on it got pulled over and got a speeding ticket.
That made the day with a bad start. Ohh well.

Took some nice corners with my x and tested my bride gias lowmax seats in the car. I guess when they said "holding monster" they mean it. The seats hold you in very well. I have to say well worth the money.

Took a nice ride to saratoga springs and grabbed something to eat at brindisis restaurant and took a wall in town with the wife.

The ride back was a great ride till i got pulled over again.
This time it was a lady state trooper. She tells me she pulled me over for a missing piece on my rear bumper. Lol my neighbor backed into my car last saturday and put a hole in the back bumper cover.

I asked her if she is going to write me a speeding ticket. And she said i dont know yet. Now im screwed. She asked me why i ask. I told her i was speeding and that i already got a ticket today already. So she was laughing at me.

She said thanks for letting me know and took my info said to hold on. Came back and let me go. Feeeeew. That was close.

So i had to drive slow the rest of the way home to utica.
It was def. A nice ride today and took few pics with my cell because wify forgot to bring the CAMERA.

.CELL PHONE PICS 252.jpg

Last edited:
Anatoly--amazing, I took a drive to Saratoga myself on the 25th as well. That's part of a driving loop I take when I just feel like taking a relaxing drive( I live only 20 miles from there). I was there at about 3:30. Sorry I missed you. 2 NSX's in Saratoga at the same time would have been a phenomenon!

anatoly--amazing, i took a drive to saratoga myself on the 25th as well. That's part of a driving loop i take when i just feel like taking a relaxing drive( i live only 20 miles from there). I was there at about 3:30. Sorry i missed you. 2 nsx's in saratoga at the same time would have been a phenomenon!

lol. Yeah its a big loop. I didnt drive my car for a week so i was too excited i guess. Had lead in my foot. But by the time i got to saratoga it was about that time. I was parked on the main strip across from brindisi's restaurant. Cant miss the car or the wheels. Lol

it was a great ride tho. If sunday is nice this weekend i think i will go for a ride some were again. I wish there was someone near by that has a nsx that wouldnt mind going for a cruse. But i guess everyone that does is busy.

Back