OC POPO Haters!!! LMAO!!!

Ocean City, MD... No I wasn't Seepding! LOL No front tag! Haters...:eek::biggrin:

Copy_of_OC_POPO.JPG

2 Units for no front tag. Sheesh.

Thats exactly what I said...They were both too excited to see the car up close....Losers still gave me a $60 ticket!!! LMAO:eek::rolleyes:

I've gotten 6 of them in the last 2 years. Must have finished solving all the other crime.

Nah, much like the national debt, they left those to be solved by the next generation of cops. I mean why take care of it now when we have better things to do. :wink::tongue::biggrin:

Nah, much like the national debt, they left those to be solved by the next generation of cops. I mean why take care of it now when we have better things to do. :wink::tongue::biggrin:

Got one the day before for seatbelt.... Still think that law SUCKS!!! BLAH! only going 20mph.....no one in any of the cars had a seatbelt on but they got me for it only...LMAO!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

A couple years ago after the June car show at the convention center we were at Hooters and the cops waited for us to leave to pull my friends over with WRX's because of no front plates. This is about the only good thing in living in PA... no front plates :cool:

I went ahead and put front plates on my cars. I don't like the look as much, but 1. I prefer to keep it legal and 2. It's not worth the trouble getting pulled over for something I can't see while I'm driving anyway.

i'm sure they pulled you over for those flames & wheels :rolleyes:

I got one not too long ago for no front plate. Tried to say I was speeding at 80 mph, but it was total BS since I was surrounded on all sides by cars doing 65-70 mph. Fine was $25. I zip tied it on, showed up at the police department, all she asked was if I corrected it, said yes and signed it without even inspecting. Paid my fine, cut the zip ties off.

How many times have u seen a vette or a ferrari got pulled over for no front plate......I haven't seen one. Btw, sorry and hopefully this can be a fix ticket. Nice wheels too.

i'm sure they pulled you over for those flames & wheels :rolleyes:

Lets see a pic of your ride so we can Flame yours! Dickbag! :eek: LOL... Keep in mind that we all have our rides the way we like them. Definitely not out to impress the small minded ones like yourself. Or maybe you do care what other people think about your car...lol Friggin Lemming!

Lets see a pic of your ride so we can Flame yours! Dickbag! :eek: LOL... Keep in mind that we all have our rides the way we like them. Definitely not out to impress the small minded ones like yourself. Or maybe you do care what other people think about your car...lol Friggin Lemming!

I'm open minded and not impressed. Get the plate, wear your seat belt and obey the law.

I remember when he posted it. Looks pretty shit hot I think! I really wish I would of bought his, it was a killer price for such a sweet ride and looooow miles
http://nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125556

IMG_2796.jpg

IMG_2958.jpg

A couple years ago after the June car show at the convention center we were at Hooters and the cops waited for us to leave to pull my friends over with WRX's because of no front plates. This is about the only good thing in living in PA... no front plates :cool:

That is true we dont have to have front plates thank goodness. I wonder when that will change tho :rolleyes:. I also wonder how many states these days need front plates?

were you headed to Secrets?...I kinda miss ocean city, was there for a couple of years

lol I tried to get into Secrets but my shorts were to long and I had a hat on. The hat thing I have heard of but my shorts being to long? Thats a new one on me. I feel my shorts were not that long. They were an inch... inch and half below my knee. Ahhhhh whatever.... I will show up with a speedo next time:biggrin:

I'm open minded and not impressed. Get the plate, wear your seat belt and obey the law.

Not tryin to impress you bro! And be someone elses Daddy not mine! Lemming#2 :eek:

some guy already posted a pic of my ride, looks pretty good to me but of course that is the "way i like it". Sorry I was the first one to comment on it... I was just giving my honest opinion and seems like other NSX members +1 or agreed but I'm not trying to change your style.

Last edited:
Back