oakes made a house call

after seeing the stellar work Oakes out of philly was doing to some members cars I decided to ask if he would travel and he did . He is a hard working young man arriving at 8 am and leaving at 8:30 pm .he was alone which made his job more demanding,but he worked nonstop.Prep took about 2 hours.the pics should be self explanatory.

Attachments

• detail 1.jpg
    detail 1.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 136
  • detail 2.jpg
    detail 2.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 126
  • detail 3.jpg
    detail 3.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 134
  • detail 4.jpg
    detail 4.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 131
  • detail 5.jpg
    detail 5.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 128
  • detail 6.jpg
    detail 6.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
some more

Attachments

• detail 7.jpg
    detail 7.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 114
  • detail 8.jpg
    detail 8.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 124
  • detail 9.jpg
    detail 9.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 108
  • detial 10.jpg
    detial 10.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 116
  • detail 11.jpg
    detail 11.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 115
Wow, looks great, bet you are a proud owner all over again...not that you weren't in the first place just "renewing" that love!:wink:

Wow, looks great, bet you are a proud owner all over again...not that you weren't in the first place just "renewing" that love!:wink:

It is so true, after owning the same car for 14 years doing little things like a few mods,fixing annoying little issues( like a noisey aspirator fan), new wheels or a detail ect.. renew the interest in the car.

Wow, what a difference. Not that it looked "bad" before but the amount of swirl marks has been drastically reduced.

Looks great! Congrats!

Tis a pity they couldn't get that yellow overspray off.

Otherwise the black part looks great.

Don't tell me they have internet on you flight....we are all doomed!

Don't tell me they have internet on you flight....we are all doomed!

You can't escape the Wrath of Ming.

If you are nice to me I can help you with placing some bets since today is always tomorrow in Japan so I will know what happens in the games before you do..........

You can't escape the Wrath of Ming.

If you are nice to me I can help you with placing some bets since today is always tomorrow in Japan so I will know what happens in the games before you do..........

alright I'll play..who's on first?:biggrin:...just remember to walk around the cabin esp you coach folks ..I'm sure Bob argued his way into business class:tongue:

Wow, he even used yellow tape to maintain the conceptual integrity of the semiotic spectra of icon that the doc established with his car! I am impressed, this guy is a true renaissance artist, operating on so many levels.

Now put a cover on it, park it and don't ever wash it so you don't swirl it again.:biggrin:

The bee is now a garage queen, very nice.

Tytus

I was more than happy to make the trip up and work on this unique car. Glad you were pleased with it and I hope youre enjoying it just as much as you always have been!

Back