o yeah, sorry about no intro... you will see alot of me around....

hey, i am jumping ships and coming over to nsx forums, so yall might want to get to know about me... basically im 19(little young), sophomore in college with double major in physics and mechanical engineering with a minor in math(trying to get into grad school at CUICAR)...

I have been around cars for a while, mostly american, but i do a lot of work on foreign cars for my friends and eventually got caught up in there little differences... i started out with a 99 trans am(moms old car), then moved to another 99 trans am 30th anniversary(wtf trans am thing), then landed in the mazda rx7... i put an ls1 in it, had my fun with speed, and got tired of it... amazing car, handles beautiful, and friends think i am crazy to let it go, but i am moving on... now i have a VW GTI as my daily, and the RX7... Gotta love those germans and there VW's.... now i am moving into NSX as my next project... really i just plan to keep it low miles(found a 93 with 7300 miles) and sell it for a higher mile targa(get a suntan or something)... Im not the flashy ricer guy, so dont worry about me going crazy on it like some people....

Overall, just ask me, im a pretty chill guy, i hate to leave my family at v8rx7forum.com, but hopefully NSX people are just as cool, and helpful, and trust me, you will see ALOT of me around here, i will be a post whore once i learn more about the nsx's, just need to get my hands dirty...

Of course we're cool to new members, but it all depends on you ability to search the forums instead of asking the same questions that have been answered countless times. :biggrin:

haha, dont worry i am a search nazi.... well for the most part... you want to see bad search habits, go to nicoclub.com... its for nissans, those people have never touched the search button

Back