NYC/NNJ Caravan to NSXSTOCK 2010

To all you NYC and northern Jersey folks:

Shall we meet at the Marriott near the I-80, I-95 split in Teaneck again?
Chris, Bailey, Simon, Mike, Tytus, Steve and any others, please post up.

Regards, Rich :smile:

I'm definitely in, since this is my first NSXStock. I have no idea where to go. :) Any Long Island folks want to meet up here and then merge with the main caravan in NJ? I was thinking the park (Christopher Morley Park) by the I495/Searingtown Rd. intersection... It's easy to find, big parking lot and feeds right into the LIE.

Im from long island and can meet with you as well, we can then head to meet simon/bailey and company at the bronx side of the throgs neck bridge.

I'll be traveling I-80 east bound.....roger out....

Im from long island and can meet with you as well, we can then head to meet simon/bailey and company at the bronx side of the throgs neck bridge.

That sounds great, where by the bridge do you guys meet?

Is 8:15 Jersey spot good?

Rich,

That should be enough time if you leave by then as you know this always gets complicated with people getting lost and late. I would meet no later than 8:00 and leave by 8:15.

I will see y'all at the Panera Bread location at 9:00 AM; I'm gonna pass on the caravan.

Tytus

Rich,

That should be enough time if you leave by then as you know this always gets complicated with people getting lost and late. I would meet no later than 8:00 and leave by 8:15.

I will see y'all at the Panera Bread location at 9:00 AM; I'm gonna pass on the caravan.

Tytus

We'll be right on your ass, if not ahead. :biggrin::biggrin:

I remember couple of years ago, I had to get used to getting up early for NSX events...it wasn't easy, but definitely worth it. :)

Rich, leaving at 8:15 from Teaneck NJ sounds good. See you there. I will be coming with Bailey probably.

BTW, who did u sell the 96 to????

I remember couple of years ago, I had to get used to getting up early for NSX events...it wasn't easy, but definitely worth it. :)

Rich, leaving at 8:15 from Teaneck NJ sounds good. See you there. I will be coming with Bailey probably.

BTW, who did u sell the 96 to????

Try to get there by 8 if you guys want to fuel-up in NJ. Sounds Like Dynamic (LI) and Honcho (LI) want to meet you guys at our gas station meet spot by the Throgs. You may want to check with Mike. If not, let them know how to get to Teaneck Marriott. I think we may need to help Honcho find us as this is his first. We can't wait later than 8:15. :biggrin: I believe Chris is going too.

Sold the '96 to a great guy (BobK) on prime from south Florida, he drove it home 80mph all the way with not even a hiccup! Even did one "burst" of 130. One stop in SC to sleep. I wonder how a 14 year old F-car would do on that run! :biggrin::biggrin:

Mike (Dynamic) and Honcho:

Please confirm if you would like to meet in the Bronx.

We can meet at the gas station right after the ThrogsNeck Bridge on the Bronx side. Take the very 1st exit right after the toll...about 100 yards after the toll, the gas station is 1 block up ahead.

Time 7:45am (Please be on time)

BP Gas Station
4147 Throgs Neck Expressway
Bronx, NY 10465

Honcho, please PM me ur cell so we can coordinate.

Thanks,
Simon

ok we can be at that gas station in the bronx with no problem simon, honcho I will Pm you on a meeting place here on the island.

Back