NY/NJ - Anyone interested in a drive Sunday July 5th, 2009?

NY/NJ - Anyone interested in a drive Sunday July 5th, 2009? I'm relatively new to the community and haven't gotten the opportunity to meet any fellow NSX owners - I would love to meet some and go out for a drive as I haven't been able to this year. Tomorrow's weather looks outstanding!

Cheers!

tuff for me got the kids.....
welcome to ne prime, wf.:biggrin:
try to go to kids day....

Sorry, we're having visitors tomorrow.

You should check out River Run on July 25. That should be a great intro to area activities. You won't be dissappointed.

Also, if work schedules allow, check into Kids Day on July 15 at Watkins Glen.

Both activities are listed in threads here in the Northeast US Region section.

Thanks jalnjr and ftuhy. Yup I saw some postings on both Kids Day at Watkins Glen, but it might to tough to get off from work, and the River Run. That's in a few weeks so I'll try make it. I'll have to read up on what it is exactly thou.

Where are you located ?? There was a meet last week in flushing/elmhurst for dim sum
I am always up for a meet so let me know

Where are you located ?? There was a meet last week in flushing/elmhurst for dim sum
I am always up for a meet so let me know

I'm located in Brooklyn, NY. Where are you located?
LOL, I'd drive around Flushing/Elmhurst but I'm not sure if I would park my NSX around there (or anywhere in NYC really). I'm free tomorrow if you want to meet up and take a drive. Reply to this thread and shot me an email if you would like to meet up for a drive - [email protected]

Later

NY/NJ - Anyone interested in a drive Sunday July 5th, 2009? I'm relatively new to the community and haven't gotten the opportunity to meet any fellow NSX owners - I would love to meet some and go out for a drive as I haven't been able to this year. Tomorrow's weather looks outstanding!

Cheers!
Welcome to NE. Where are you planning on driving Sunday? I may be able to break loose and come out if its close enough.

Welcome to NE. Where are you planning on driving Sunday? I may be able to break loose and come out if its close enough.

Thx. Well if Acura NsX Pilot can make it out and meet up in NYC I wouldnt mind swinging out to NNJ to meet you and maybe we can take a drive up in NNJ or head over to Bear Mountain to check the area out as I have never been here. I will be up at 8am to check this thread and my emails. Hope we can get something going!

Last edited:
Morning! If u and pilot meetup (meet, greet,eat) and then feel like driving across the stream today, I've been dying to check out this run along the river Jersey side below the cliffs. Only open in summer. Take it up to Piermont town to check parking 4 several x's. Next Sat. is a French gig w food, music, etc. Like a mini Bastille day in Paris. Want to do a trial run today and see if it is worth posting this week? I can meet up at GW Bridge Plaza today. I just have to skip food part this am, still hung over from Yesterday. Any interest?

im up but I got to drop my gf off at work at 10am but I am free after that I will pm you guys my number. I steer clear of the GW bridge area as the park police there target sports cars...Yes im serious

Last edited:
im up but I got to drop my gf off at work at 10am but I am free after that I will pm you guys my number. I steer clear of the GW bridge area as the park police there target sports cars...Yes im serious

Hey Guys,

I will call NSX Pilot and meet up with his after 10am in NY, then we'll head over to NJ. We'll call you in a bit to discuss the place to meet you and time.

Cool!

-Will

Passline - looks like Pilot and I will be meeting up in NYC and heading over to NNJ for lunch. He has PM'd you his cell # for you to give him a ring so we can all meet up in NNJ to discuss a drive. I will PM you my cell # in case you cant reach him.

I just woke up, where you guys meeting up? It's a gorgeous day for a drive!

Passline is out already scouting out a route for a drive nextweek....stay tuned ... today is a great day for a drive but its already late in the day for me so gonna wait for next weekend

Yea this didn't happen today. It just fizzled alway but at least I got to drive the NSX to Tangers Outlet in Riverhead, LI where I picked up a few deals. It was a great day for a drive and I'm glad I went out.

Hope a gathering happens sometime in the future then.

Back