NY Auto Show Friday 3/25

The Auto Show starts this weekend and Friday is the "special public sneak preview." Since the Courts are closed for Good Friday, I figured I would head down to catch it when the crowds "might" be a little less frenetic than on a weekend day. Here is the link: http://www.autoshowny.com/dates/ It is best to buy the Etickets to avoid waiting 30-45 minutes on the ticket lines.

Anyone else planning on coming down this Friday?

Spending the day at the car show would make it a great Friday. I'm going to try to take the afternoon off and join you.

Tricia and I will be there later in the evening.Have fun guys!

RichH said:
I am 90% there. I'll be staying at W hotel on 39th between ParK and Lex.

Look forwar to seeing you guys. Don L. what size shirt are you?

Great Hotel, ive stayed there a bunch of times :biggrin:

I am dropping my NSX off at LarryB's in the morning (blizzard conditions permitting) and will be driving down with him to the show. We hope to be there when it opens at 11:00 and probably the best place to meet up is at the NSX display. As of right now, it looks like it will be me, Larry, The Don, TonyD and Roger with Joe Lomoriello and Rich Hutte a possibility. If anyone else is planning on attending and needs one of our cell phone numbers, please send a PM.

Also, just a reminder to buy your Eticket online to avoid the delays with buying at the Javits. And if anyone is planning on driving, the only "discount" garage in the area is at 42nd street. Here is the info posted on the Auto Show website:

"Parking: There is a free shuttle bus, provided by the New York International Auto show which runs from The Manhattan Plaza Parking Garage located on 42nd Street between 9th & 10th Ave.
Rates for the Manhattan Plaza garage (as of May 2004)
(All rates are subject to change)

Daily after 10am:
up to 1 hour-$7
up to 2 hours-$10
up to 3 hours-$13
up to 10 hours-$16

Sun - Wed after 5pm $8
Thurs - Sat after 5pm $12

The shuttle will run on the following schedule

Friday March 25th: 6pm - 11pm
Mon - Fri: 6pm - 11pm
Saturdays: 11am - 11pm
Sundays: 10am - 7:15pm"

Bob,

I was thinking we would go down to Port Imperial and take the Ferry over. Sound good??

Later,
LarryB

I am awaiting a call back from Joe, maybe he will meet us at my place. I think we have about 1 hour from my place to the Ferry so we should get together at my place between 8:30-9:00am. We will tuck the NSX away in the garage, then head out for Pepsi and coffee. LOL.......Sound like a plan?:)

Later,
LarryB

Got my e-ticket, what's your ETA at the NSX????- :biggrin:

I will be taking a different ferry and will call Larry when we get to the show.
Bringing Josh and his friend and a mop for their drool :eek:
It's their first time at the NY show :biggrin:

Back