• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NW June 29th meet and drive

Welcome again from your NW NSXCA rep. After our June 8th meet, beating that drive is going to be hard. We all had a blast and drove along some roads that none of us had been on. Everything went great, except for a couple of potholes that most of us smashed through and some map problems with no cell service around.

Our next meeting and drive will be held on Saturday June 29. It is going to be a run over highway 410 and then on to highway 12 and then a few miles on highway 821.

We will be starting at Athenas Enumclaw Restaurant at 9:00am and leaving at 9:30 am. Here is the address for the start point.

Athenas Enumclaw

1324 Roosevelt Ave E, Enumclaw, WA 98022

We are driving and will try and make a couple stops for some photos along the way. After the run, we will be turning around in this parking lot.

Yakima Canyon Interpretive Center

24343 Canyon Rd, Ellensburg, WA 98926

We will be heading back and grab some lunch in Naches at Bron Yr Aur Brewing Co. Here is the address for the brewery.

Bron Yr Aur Brewing Co

12160 US-12, Naches, WA 98937

After lunch we can just head back the way we came, or everyone can split up and go their own way if you would like.

Here is the map for the drive.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/145o7Yx6igmsR5Sb6

Here are the dates for the next few things I have planned, so mark these on your calendar. I will get more of these routes up and posted so you can all get ready.

Sunday July 14, Hinshaws Acura photoshoot

Saturday July 27, Start in Bremerton and drive to the Ridge for some gocarts and then on to Wynoochee Lake.

Saturday August 10, Start in Arlington or Sedro-Wooley and head to Diablo Lake and on the Leavenworth and back over highway 2 to Monroe. This will be a long, but fun day.

That is all I have planned so far but will get more stuff up for us.

Back