NSXStock Video Part 1

Special thank you to my friend Dan for the editing he did on this video to get it out for tonight. The windshield cam and exhaust cam videos still need to be edited. Its a shame we lost some if the pack because this would be so much better. Regardless it was a great day and thank you to everyone who came out and made the day what it was.

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ar8GJznbJ6c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Arista,
Here are few pics of your ride...my son loved that black out plate...
see you on LI...

Attachments

• NSX Rally 062.jpg
    NSX Rally 062.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 48
  • NSX Rally 103.jpg
    NSX Rally 103.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 52
  • NSX Rally 195.jpg
    NSX Rally 195.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 54
  • NSX Rally 121.jpg
    NSX Rally 121.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 53
Don't forget about Sunday, the Offsie walk, free food back at Alan's, and the River Run too!!!

I would love to go to the walk but I dont really enjoy activities you do with two feat .... sweating and my excema dont get along well. As for the RR I should be able to make it if I remember the day before.

I would love to go to the walk but I dont really enjoy activities you do with two feat .... sweating and my excema dont get along well. As for the RR I should be able to make it if I remember the day before.

Send Don a check now, that way you won't forget!!!:wink:

Great video but the person chomping on gum so loud you can hear it 90% of the time kinda got to me and i had to stop watching.

Great video but the person chomping on gum so loud you can hear it 90% of the time kinda got to me and i had to stop watching.

He was sick and it helped him breathe. The mic was close to his face.

Back