NSXSTOCK-2006! Need ideas and possible dates!

Well its that time of year again, and im going to putting together another meet. I need volunteers to help out as well. I plan on having in April or May and im looking for ideas for possible dates and activities. For all you who know me, im always pressed for free time; so if someone could arrange a cruising route or help assist in a game plan, id greatly appreciate it. Ill donate the use of dealerhsip and any funds that need be. T-shirts and stickers will be designed shortly as well.:biggrin:

Last year we had 56 NSX, lets try for 75 this time around:eek:

Wow, a pleasant reminder that Spring is just a few weeks away and just this morning I noticed that the NSX battery is dead because I forgot to put the trickle charger back on after driving it just after NewYears day:frown:

I hope I make it to NSXSTOCK this year - my calendar is already getting busy:frown:

April 15 - NYC
May 21 weekend - west coast
Memorial weekend - Georgia

:mad:

The first week of April looks good. With this many NSX's it would be hard to get on the road, but if you want I know some cork screws and twisty roads in NJ. Let me know if I can help in anything. Send me pm or email

Dave

I'm in. :smile:

I'm in Mike.
- Jon

Looks like we're getting the band back together!:biggrin:

I think mud(or chocolate pudding)-wrestling pit with 10 hot girls in bikini's will help persuade us in Mid-atlantic region :)

:biggrin:

I traded the mic for the NSX though! :biggrin:

But I did fix the cigarette lighter. :biggrin:

ak said:
I think mud(or chocolate pudding)-wrestling pit with 10 hot girls in bikini's will help persuade us in Mid-atlantic region :)

:biggrin:

you were invited last year:wink:

DRIFTER said:
Any ideas on where this will be held, It sounds like fun. I’m in:biggrin:
As per past at "The Kid's" place of bizness!!! And then, we ride!!!:biggrin:

we need to advertise for "adult entertainment" on craigslist this 'stock!!!

yeah, no lame ass tours of tobacco heiress estates....:biggrin:

Re: we need to advertise for "adult entertainment" on craigslist this 'stock!!!

jalnjr said:
yeah, no lame ass tours of tobacco heiress estates....:biggrin:

who booked that excursion? None other than our "Honorary Grand Master" for this now annual event.

May 14 or May 21:confused: :biggrin:

May 14th is Mother's Day, don't think that this is a wise idea Senor Mikey, Me thinks we could all end up dead!!!!!:eek:

i could do mother's day:frown: :frown: :wink:

May 21 work for everyone?

Not for me, unfortunately :frown: . I'll be in Columbus for the NHRA event that weekend.

Ruined 2 said:
Not for me, unfortunately :frown: . I'll be in Columbus for the NHRA event that weekend.

Looks like you may have to reschedule:wink:

hey im in, ive been looking for a nsx meet in or near the New England area, i guess this is as close as they get. :tongue:

Back