NSXs look different in real life

I first saw the NSX in a photo, and fell in love at first sight. *sigh* But it wasn't until years later that i actually saw one in real life, and to be honest, it looked very different.

Other mates have made the same comment... it typically looks lower than in photos, so you have to see one in the flesh before you can start identifing them on the street.
Hence it's easy to confuse the NSX with Ferrari's and Corvette's... who else agrees?

Oooh, oooh, I do!

From pictures, it looks really different. Depending on the angle of the camera, sometimes the side view isn't all that flattering especially on stock cars where it hasn't been lowered. It just looks too high off the ground.

But see on in person, and the perception is way different. Funny.

Originally posted by 5inchfatlip:
yeah theyre great in pics, but see it in person, a whole new story...

I actually think the opposite is true. To me, pictures just don't do the car any justice at all.

The NSX is much more impressive up close and personal than in any pic. (IMO of course)

------------------
1996 Black/Tan NSX-T : Exedy racing clutch : JDM NSX-R short gears : Dali street/race swaybars
: Carbotech Panther Plus brake pads : Bridgestone Potenza S-03s

I absolutely agree. NSXs look as if they are about the same size as any other sports cars in picture. When I see them in person, there just aren't any other cars that could compare to the beauty that NSXs have. It's low, aggressive, elegant, and the list goes on..

i agree with Tiger... i appreciate a lot of sports/exotic cars, but the reason i LOVE the NSX is the elegance & beauty. Loads of exotic cars can be described as 'awesome', 'aggressive', and 'wicked'... especially ones being produced today.

i'd describe the 91-01 NSX as elegant and beautiful... and probably the 2002 version as more aggressive and gritty... the fixed headlights take away from the 'elegance' somewhat... still, it's ok.

Back