Nsx's and Friends Invade CityIsland

4452102608_ca58b54506_b.jpg

nice turnout Bailey,so who all attended?

Wow great turn out, I wish I was there ( completely my fault ). I see that Simon's new car is red. Very nice.

Good pics, I am jealous! I was busy doing spring time house work: patching the driveway, sealing chimney flashing and cleaning the gutters. Taking a drive in the NSX sounds like much more fun. :frown:

Yes Simon switched to Red as he was uncomfortable getting all the attention in the green car. He is a shy guy.

Wow great turn out, I wish I was there ( completely my fault ). I see that Simon's new car is red. Very nice.

Tat, NP...you are always welcome to come out man. You are gonna have to sleep in a little earlier next time.

Good pics, I am jealous! I was busy doing spring time house work: patching the driveway, sealing chimney flashing and cleaning the gutters. Taking a drive in the NSX sounds like much more fun. :frown:

Yes Simon switched to Red as he was uncomfortable getting all the attention in the green car. He is a shy guy.

Hahaha...I do miss the green!!!so you have to come out next time. :) Or we can drive down to you again.

the wife cock blocked me for the day, so I couldnt make it...... tearsssss. nice pics

Nice turnout, wish I could have made it instead of cleaning up after the strom again...next time.

Tytus

Back