nsxprime Instant Messaging?

I was online tonight and found that I was posting and emailing in real-time with some other owners. After awhile I finally sent an email to one of other owners and ask him if he had IM which he did. We had a pretty good chat.

Is anyone interested in sharing IM screen names as part of the NSX ownership? Maybe Lud could create a private area where the exchange can occur or someone can suggest another approach. Anyway I find sometimes I'm either working on or thinking about the NSX and wish I could just IM someone.

Actually, anyone can start a chat room in Yahoo. Then NSX owners can go into the rom and chat anytime about anything at all. I know of a few other clubs that have weekly chats at predetermined times, but you can still enter the chat room anytime you want, you just have to log on to Yahoo. Also, if you have microphone attached to your computer you can actually talk to each other through the chat room.

Anyone else up for this?

There is a place in your profile for "ICQ Number" but you can put your AIM or MS IM id or whatever you like in that field....

I started making a superprofile type database....a database of users with online contact info and their car mods. (email,aim,messageboard handles,etc..) There will be many sorting options....in the end there will be 'garage spaces' where you have all your cars and mods documented...someone would be able to search a radius by your zipcode for say..all supercharged nsx's within 30 miles of 60120. If someone wants to checkout your car, you can just park it in their garage.
smile.gif
I started it for just nsxprime and AIM names...and is functional now..so if you want to add your name go to http://www.boosted.org/nsx
Hopefully if i get into it and have time it will start expanding soon. Thanks.

Back