• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsxpo

This maybe too soon but I thought I start the ball rolling.
I would love to go to NSXPO this year but I am not sure if I will drive out or have the car trucked and then fly out. In the past some members have gone in together and hired a trucking outfit to ship there cars and save some money. On the other hand some members have started a caravan and traveled out together. I am in FL and wondering if anyone here has the same thoughts. Any good transport company’s come to mind? Is there a list of members who will be caravanning?

Stay tuned - it may in our neck of the woods :biggrin:

8 of us went together and have got an enclosed carrier, round-trip, from Texas. We are using Waggoners. They are out of Texas, but go all over.
I did a search of auto transport, called several and got quotes.
Keep in mind that if any of the cars in your group have ground effects or are lowered you will need an enclosed carrier because otherwise cars can not make it up ramp on open carrier.

I drove my NSX with my wife from Phoenix to Naples round trip. We loved every min of it. I would have loved to be in a caravan of NSXs going across country. just my 2cents but I think its the best way to fly....

see you in OCT!

the best shipping rates i found was $1700 each way. $1300 if we had enough cars to rent the entire truck. that's enclosed, which would be the only way i could go due to the body kit.

driving is close to 3 days each way. work in hotels and food and expenses, not to mention wear and tear, probably still wouldn't come close to that. but, a 10 day trip is a tough sell to the wife.

this is going to be a tough one to work out.

car-less is an option i guess. but, were's the fun in that!

Anyone in the Mid Atlantic area that would like to have an NSX taken to NSXPO and brought home contact me ASAP.
I will take ONE NSX in my Race trailer to and From NSXPO '05 for $2500.00

Your's would be the only car in a 38' triple axle enclosed Race trailer, there is space for wheels+ misc for someone wanting to do the track event.
Contact me at
[email protected]
410-707-5304

Back