nsxpo

If anyone is interested in either riding shotgun in my NSX to the XPO and splitting costs on hotel, drop me a PM (or looking for a passenger in their NSX). This event is too expensive to be able to bring my wife unfortunately, but I really don't want to miss this.
I'm coming from the MA/NH border on the coast.

Both hands on the wheel Baily!We will not allow you to drive and take pictures!On a more serious note if you do track the car make sure that camera mount is very secure!Most instructers won't like it sitting in front of thier face;)

When Bailey Drives

ALL laps are HOT laps, there's nothing like the "Pilot"!!!!!!!!:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

It was still fun at the track and its not like your gonna get a ticket for going over the speed limit.....lol. The pics i took on the track did not come out and the video i shot was not what i hoped it would be. As for the video its more fun watching Bobs videos on the track. Hey were can we get some of peter's video footage ?

By the way I rode in three different cars that kids day and each car felt different. one was totally stock and Doc Johns n Peter mills which were both modified a bit differently. Now i got the bug and wanna learn to drive like that.

Nice to hear the bug has bitten,just remember tire pressure,any pressure;) is a good thing:p

docjohn said:
Nice to hear the bug has bitten,just remember tire pressure,any pressure;) is a good thing:p

Thanks John....Finally replaced that bad tire in the rear problem solved.....thank god it didnt turn out like rpm's tire that sure was something to see.I wouldnt belive it if I wasnt there.

robr said:
Thread-jackers!!!

robr, All.
I am considering driving there from the midwest for NSXPO.
Knowing that there are no guaranties, How doy you guys feel the weather will be in your area during NSXPO? I mean how is the weather usually during this time of the year?
I have never been this far East, detroit has been the farthest I have been.
Any insight would be fine, I just don't want to rely soley on the farmers almanac.

Dear Len,

October is usually one of the most beautiful and pleasant time of the year in New England.

Nevertheless, it's very difficult to predict whether it will rain or not during the nsxpo.

len3.8 said:
Knowing that there are no guaranties, How doy you guys feel the weather will be in your area during NSXPO?

The fall foliage generally is at its best and there should be no snow (I know, famous last words). I only mention snow because we joked about it at NSXPO 2001 in Wisconsin and raced back at the end of it ahead of a snowstorm. Plus, we had flurries in early May at the Glen a couple of seasons ago. Expect very cool nights and generally comfortable (for early autumn) daytime temps.

Thanks Guys, I asked you all, Because you live in the area.
I am looking forward to it.

Back