NSXPO - Who is coming????

I'm just wondering how many of our American friends are coming to NSXPO in Toronto??? We had a great time at Est Fest in 08, and NSXPO in Ohio in 07 - and this promisses to be the best party yet!
PS. Only 1 day remains to get the early bird discount on NSXPO registration!!! Register Today:

www.nsxpo.com Book now it saves you $35.00 per person!!!!

Also, the hotel group rate is available until August 25th! Book your room here:

http://www.starwoodmeeting.com/StarG...3057&key=EBD78

Rooms with King size beds are filling up fast, only a few remain apparently so I'd get yours right away!

And as a further update, once the contract date expires the rooms go to market rate which currently are $35-$50 per night higher than our NSXCA rate. There is no down payment required so no reason to wait to reserve a room at our discounted rate.

I have my sights set on the track days. About 80% sure I'll be there for that.

Hello, anyone there? Hopefully you all are resting up in advance of NSXPO!

Liquid, you have to come to the track. It is AWESOME. No kidding aside, Mosport will ruin you for that little thing surrounded by blue that you have down there on the wrong side of Lake Ontario.

Funny how they didnt name it Lake New York, huh?

:biggrin:

Im 50/50, I should now by later next week but I'll be NSX-less due to time connstraints:wink:

Im 50/50, I should now by later next week but I'll be NSX-less due to time connstraints:wink:

Wait. You have 2 NSXs and aren't bringing one?
I want to make a joke about having 2 hot girlfriends and never getting laid, but I'm speachless - this is worse! You have to come!!!

Wait. You have 2 NSXs and aren't bringing one?
I want to make a joke about having 2 hot girlfriends and never getting laid, but I'm speachless - this is worse! You have to come!!!

Especially the Zanardi! You must bring the Zanardi!!

I wish I could, I have to be in LA for a wedding and just cant do it logistically. Trust me, I'd love to bring the Z:wink:

oh, i'm coming....:rolleyes:
dsc04470e.jpg

so's she....
dsc04505m.jpg

inform homeland security....yer fricked canada.:biggrin:

updates from estfest 2008 and top 10 wishlist:
10]invisabra'd rear bumper for rso
9]no more pink calipers[ ok they were red...]
8]hoping tie dommi is saturday guest speaker...
7]i still don't have passport
6]will be using biolase instead of henna at this gathering
5]dana may make saturday trip w/ girls....
4]shirt swap will be waaaaaay more interesting this year...:rolleyes:
3]no big ass wing or galloping exhaust
2]will be hauling mom's ashes around for a sprinkle....
and lastly...
1] will apply karmic mojo, neutralizing leafs yet again from stanley cup.
maple_leafs_30.gif
suck

be seeing you!:eek:

Last edited:
Leafs Suck! :eek:

You should try yelling that out loud as you walk around Toronto. The fans there think it's hillarious! Then you'll get to see socialized medicine at work as well! :)

Back