NSXPO Vegas cars for sale

Hello everyone.

I am new to this site and was inquiring to know if anyone that was attending will be putting their cars up for sale? I thought it would be a good time to go and check out all the color combo's and see them up close and go from their. I am in the market right now to buy and I really would like to get a 02 - 05 LBBP. Thank you in advance to any one that reply's.

Funny how you posted this. I will have my car there for sale completed. Allthough not LBBP. There is one for sale in Austin at Roger Beasley Porsche.

2003 LBBP with tan interior. Only issue unless your in the market for an automatic. Check it out. Hope this helps.

=g=

Funny how you posted this. I will have my car there for sale completed. Allthough not LBBP. There is one for sale in Austin at Roger Beasley Porsche.

2003 LBBP with tan interior. Only issue unless your in the market for an automatic. Check it out. Hope this helps.

=g=

Thanks Synergy004, I would rather go with a 6 speed.... How much are you going to be asking for yours?

I thought this subject would draw more attention then it did, but maybe people are just not talking and will be showing up at the car show??

I think that summertime is probably the best time to sell a sports car and not at the end of October. I was going to wait till NSXPO to sell mine but I decided to sell before that so I could go boating for the summer. Good Luck on your search!

Back