NSXPO Auto Transport

We have 1 more slot left in an enclosed carrier for round-trip, from Houston, for NSXPO. $1,000.00 I would think it would also be possible to coordinate a stop anywhere in between, too.

Note: It is also possible that we will have (1) slot open for the return trip, as well.

If either of these options are of interest to you, let me know.

Hey Everyone,

I haven't heard anything from Brad, so that makes me assume we are down to 5 cars on the trip. If this is the case, the cost will jump to $1628 for a round trip. Longhorn can't give me an answer, so that means our only choice seems to be Waggoners @ $8140 for the trip.

If we can verify at least 6 cars, we are back at the $1356.67 round trip price.

Since we are starting over, we can specify the delivery and return dates.

So, I need a show of hands as we need to verify and pay by September 19th or 20th.

Unfortunately, I will be out of town this week, so y'all will have to figure out the exacts.

Sam

Thanks for picking up my slack, Sam. I've really been under the gun with work, lately. So much so that I don't see how I can firmly commit at this point. Things may change, but it don't look good.

Hello everyone.

Well, we only have 4 folks for the transport, which works out to $2k each for the round trip. I will be calling first thing Monday morning to see if a 4 car transport is available.

OK guys, here it is...

Since we are specifying the dates, it's our truck. The price is firm at $4070 each way.

We only have four cars, so we each pay $2035 for the round trip.

I know some folks have already purchased plane tickets, and I know I commited to the trip, but that is too much for me to justify.

I tried for a three or four car transport, but it can't be had, at least not through Waggoners.

Anyone up for a road trip? :redface:

Good new!!!! I found a guy (through my client) that hauling car to Pheonix every weeks, He gave me a quote of $4400.00 for 4 cars round trip on open container.....He's been doing this route ( TX -AZ -TX ) for a long time carrying expensive cars such as mercedes, BMW, ect... He will get back to me today for the price of enclosed truck.

Talked to the driver again today, it will be 4 cars open container that will take 2 days to get there, he can pick them up in the morning tuesday the 4th and will be in Phoenix by noon on the 6th....He will then go back to pick them up again on the 11th.

$1100.00 round trip for each car.

Gus and I will be on this one.

Norm ? Sam ? Please let me know soon.

Last edited:
Back