• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2015 Witdrawal Pains

I don't know about you, but I have been going through NSXPO 2015 withdrawal! I was consumed with NSXPO leading up to the event. I was engrossed during NSXPO. Now I feel empty. I guess it is time to get a life LOL.

I want to say one last time, thanks to the NSXPO committee for doing such a great job. This NSXPO will be hard to beat. Thanks specifically to our own, JC and Les. Great Job! Gets some rest and we will see you around!

Last edited:
It was an exceptionally fun event! I loved seeing my local buds there, and meeting other people. It was run like a well greased machine and was a class act. Everyone who volunteered did an excellent job.

I don't know about you, but I have been going through NSXPO 2015 withdrawal! I was consumed with NSXPO the leading up to the event. I was engrossed during NSXPO. Now I feel empty. I guess it is time to get a life LOL.

I want to say one last time, thanks to the NSXPO committee for doing such a great job. This NSXPO will be hard to beat. Thanks specifically to our own, JC and Les. Great Job! Gets some rest and we will see you around!

I second the thanks to the committee AND the withdrawal. I am very glad I wasn't the only one feeling this way after leaving on Sunday.

WITHDRAWAL PAINS YES!
After 56 hours in the seat getting to Palm Springs and home again, plus, what do you do at NSXPO?: Go for a drive of course; then there is all the track time.
you would think I would be getting tired of my car.
NOPE!
I have been driving it every day since I got back from NSXPO2015,
This weekend is the weekend I dread every year. Putting the car away for the winter months. This year more than ever, I dread the day it gets parked until May.
On the bright side, I do have some work to do on the car this winter. Working on the car through the winter is how I enjoy my car from Nov to Apr.

Thanks to all the organizers, volunteers, sponsors, and attendees. GREAT EVENT.. I am very grateful for all the hard work everyone put into this event. It will be tough to top.

And thanks to ACURA for their enthusiasm. Acura showed they share the enthusiasm we all have..

Last edited:
We should do a biannual nsxpo or just a mini nsxpo here on the west coast and just have like a two day track event/autocross every spring...

I'll start looking into it.

We should do a biannual nsxpo or just a mini nsxpo here on the west coast and just have like a two day track event/autocross every spring...

I'll start looking into it.

That would be nice Mark!!

I'm having HUGE NSXPO withdraw pains... especially with having to get back to reality and working instead of playing.

It's not just the cars, but the people...some of the best I've ever met.

So many fond memories...I'm still thinking about that legendary 4 hour Grand Palms Buffet. :D

It was great to see you again Mario, and I'm sorry I didn't get to talk to you Patty (it had been so long since I last saw you that I forgot who you were, but I'll never forget your famous brownies!).

This was my 5th NSXPO, and one of the funnest.

I am having a lot PAIN thinking the $100 i purchased in waffles didn't win anything. What I need to do it find out where Nemo lives and go borrow the radiator that he won.

In all seriousness, i had so much fun in this event hanging out with friends, eating, meeting new friends, driving, setting lap times, seeing so many NSX. The trails of exhaust sound still ringing in my head, and I heard it all the way from my hotel room. I was told I am spoiled for my first NSXPO.

I am having a lot PAIN thinking the $100 i purchased in waffles didn't win anything. What I need to do it find out where Nemo lives and go borrow the radiator that he won.

In all seriousness, i had so much fun in this event hanging out with friends, eating, meeting new friends, driving, setting lap times, seeing so many NSX. The trails of exhaust sound still ringing in my head, and I heard it all the way from my hotel room. I was told I am spoiled for my first NSXPO.

I have only been to two NSXPOs, the other one being the Las Vegas one, but yeah, I think you're spoiled. This one was GREAT!

The red carpet I won in the raffle looks great in my red 92 NSX. It cost me $250 to install it but it really brightens up the interior.

Good! And is your wife happy with her purse? :smile:

Back