NSXPO 2011 or 12

Now that some members from Tx made it out to an NSXPO, let's submit a bid for Texas to host in either 11 or 12. The last time it was here was in Dallas in 2002. I think Austin or San Antonio would make for a good spot to host. The closest track would be Harris Hill and the scenery for a group drive would be great in either city. I would be willing to assist in creating a proposal for a bid but I would need help from people in either city since I don't know the cities as well as a native would.
What do ya think?

brain-storming...

I think Austin would be great, I mean potential F1-venue, Harris Hill Roadcourse & other motor'sport speedways in ~2hr vicinity, Hill Country scenery & drives (and wineries), lake/river geography/surroundings, cosmopolitan downtown w/ amenities/hospitality/food-&-beverage/etc.

But, Houston may be better w/ regards to actual local individuals actually contributing & organizing. We in Austin are a few, though enthusiastic, there's only a handful at most who are selflessly active & engaging. With that said, I'll try to schedule a get-together in a week or so at my place (when the big K.O. is around) & take it from there. Local/regional sponsorship w/ regards to businesses, dealers, tuner/import shoppes, hospitality/accommodations, venues, motor-sport/road-courses, et'al won't be an issue at all whatsoever. They would trip over each other to be a part of the greatness that is NSXPO.

Time to discuss, dissect, discourse...

Re: brain-storming...

Time to discuss, dissect, discourse...
never Dissolve, disembark, dissagree..........

LOL i've always tripped out everytime you posted. Good stuff. I do agree with Umar. Htown with madness would be the better choice for the event. A majority of the NSX owners seem to be in this vicinity and there is quite a bit to do there.

Back