NSXPO 2009 Registration is OPEN!!!!

HQlogo.jpg

It is with great excitement that I am able to announce that registration for this year’s NSXPO in Toronto, Ontario, is………OPEN!

We have an incredible event planned and many people have worked extremely hard to put this together. Let the good times roll!

YOU NEED TO REGISTER RIGHT NOW!

Do not delay! Early bird registration expires Friday August 21st and the discounted hotel rate is only available until Aug 25th. After these dates the rates go up! Don’t end up with the room next to the icemaker, because the Canadians are going to have that thing working overdrive!!!

What you need to do to:

1) Check out this year’s NSXPO webpage: www.nsxpo.com

2) READ NEW HOMELAND SECURITY RULES at the bottom of the main page.

3) Register (left column, REGISTRATION). Note: you must be a member of NSXCA or NSXCC to attend. If you are not a member, you can join on the registration page. You can sign up for the TORONTO events (US$285 per person, early bird) and the TRACK events at Mosport (US$450 per person both days, US$275 one day) via the registration website. You do not have to register for the TORONTO event to attend the TRACK event, or visa versa. We would love you to come to Mosport and try your NSX out at one of the most historic race tracks in North America as we will have many highly qualified instructors on hand to help you through those 10 turns (how hard can it be?).

4) Book your TORONTO hotel room (C$127/night+tax). We have arranged a block of rooms at an exceptional rate. A direct link to the discounted rate is under Accommodations – Book your room online. You can also call the hotel to book, but you MUST stipulate NSXPO when you call to get our negotiated rate. Please note, the hotel does not own its parking facilities and this is in Toronto so there will be a parking charge in addition to the room (C$11 per day last check).

5) Book your TRACK hotel (C$70-$90/night+tax. Book your room using the phone number provided on the Accommodations page, TRACK event (toward the bottom of the page).

Shortly after registering, you will receive your event packed by email – it will include the schedule, essentials of what to bring and generally what you’re going to be doing while you are up here.

If you can not bring your NSX, no problem! We have NSX owners coming from Japan, the middle-east and maybe Europe!

DON’T DELAY. REGISTER NOW AND BOOK YOUR HOTELS NOW!!!

Here is a glimpse into previous years.

Portland 2008!
nsxpo2008.jpg

Ohio 2007!
Ohio2007.jpg

Florida 2006!
florida2006.jpg

Arizona 2005!
Arizona2005.jpg

New York 2004!
NY2004.jpg

California 2003!
California2003.jpg

Great photos! :wink:

Here are a few more that I, I mean you, forgot to include.........

Texas 2002

9476285_YiveS-XL.jpg

9476277_8ggbE-XL.jpg

Wisconsin 2001

9476283_9ZvZn-XL.jpg

***PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL THE TRACK RATS CAN SAVE $50-60 BY PREPAYING THE TRACK HOTEL UP FRONT***

The only one I was missing was Portland Bob!

They're okay photos. Clearly taken with a Canon - you did great considering what you had to work with!

Seriously people, this is going to be a complete riot. And I strongly recommend that you come to the track. I've been there for the last two days and it is too fun a track to try to describe here. Plus, you'll get to hang out at Stu's Bath House! Bring your robe!

Back