Nsxpo 2008

Is NSXpo ALL inclusive?

You know Hotel, Food, Rental Car W/Driver, Transportation (on drinking and strip club nights), Track Days, Pit Crew, Gas, Tires, Brake Pads, and Shad if somebody needs something fixed (better add an 18 wheeler full of NSX parts) :confused:

BTW: Tent for Trackside "DEEP RELAXATION" massage W/happy ending OPTIONAL for the Married Guys? Sounds like a good idea :smile:

Can an official please confirm the optional "happy ending massage" part of the event before I purchase my plane ticket:redface:

Can an official please confirm the optional "happy ending massage" part of the event before I purchase my plane ticket:redface:

Hard to confirm, but I think Jeff is offering the "happy ending":eek: ...eewww

Wow, its good that JeffShoots and I have a place to stay, don't we titaniumdave!!!
I get the spare bed, and if not the couch........ or bathtub.
Heck, the floor will work.
Trev
And I'm buying the drinks of course, of course, as promised Dave.

Hard to confirm, but I think Jeff is offering the "happy ending":eek: ...eewww

In that case, what about taking one of your awesome harness bars (which I also have) to the local strip club for some real life testing (via lap dances)?
Great way to break the ice and kick off the whole weekend festivities.

Trev, Cool on the drinks!

"Mi floor es su floor!"

NSXAMG996TT, you must have seen my line of dancing poles! Very popular here in Portland!

Hi T.Dave;

Will be driving out with the arrest me red NSX; frick what gas cost Im not
changing the way I live at age 66. I hope to live long enough to see those
far easterner's starve to death.. Along with all the rich politians in this country..

Regards; Clem & Auntie La.

Am I in for the Distance award?? :biggrin:

Clem,
We will have to see who comes...as far as the farthest traveled, we are planning a new award this year. You will all have to come and see what it is!:wink:

Hope to see you all here!
Dave

Hi Dave- What's the latest news? I was expecting/waiting for more hype for this event since the dates are getting closer. Any projected turnout numbers yet?
Doesn't matter because I plan to attend anyways (my first NSXPO).

Larry

Dave, I'm very happy that we secured the track day event at PR. But then with Don, there will be quite some restrictions. Had you talked to him about details??

One thing I really don't like about his event is he will let instructors/students group together with advance lappers. He also will not let anyone take passengers. I think taking passengers out is pretty important at event like nsxpo. In the past, the fastest guys with him is definitive driving club up in B.C. canada. Don does some strange things, letting group A and B guys out for short sessions for "warming UP" then take the students group out for track learning for 45mins.... So pretty much us advanced group guys will try "warm up" our tires, brakes and brain for 5 laps or so. Then go back to paddock and felt asleep for next hour and half. That's BS. He doesn't do that in his own Proformance event though.

You have a lot of experiences with BMW club. Hopefully you will iron out some details with him.

He also will not let anyone take passengers. I think taking passengers out is pretty important at event like nsxpo.

The NSXCA policy has been that only instructors may take passengers. We also generally have Novice, Intermediate, Advanced and Instructor run groups. Depending upon group size, we have combined Advanced/Instructor, Intermediate/Advanced in the past.

Last edited:
http://www.nsxpo.org/

We have the web site up for on line registration, fees are set at $250/person for social event, $395/person for driver's education.

Check it out and get signed up!!!

There is a phone number to call for track Hotel, make sure to make reservations for Sunday and Monday night, ask for the NSXCA/Track discount. There is a block of rooms reserved for us!

Last edited:
Brian,
There is always and empty passenger seat at NSXPO! Especially for you.

Take the Airporter to the hotel and don't worry...:tongue:

Welcome Brian!

Nice to see the 'Old Guard' getting signed up, Portland is going to be lots of fun!

Get going on those sign ups, Early bird pricing ends on August 14th! :wink: Save some money, or make the donation to the club, your choice.

See you all there!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

The infamous Northeast Circus Van is already filled to capacity and we are coming out early for this one. We will be touring the Seattle/Portland areas beginning the prior weekend and will be there in full force for the festivities.

I'm planning on going to NSXPO from Hawaii. I want to make the hotel reservations for the social & track events. When are people planning on making the hotel change? I would like to make my hotel reservations accordingly.

Are there any others planning on making the drive...I mean swim, from Hawaii?

I'm planning on going to NSXPO from Hawaii. I want to make the hotel reservations for the social & track events. When are people planning on making the hotel change? I would like to make my hotel reservations accordingly.
Hi Steven,

Most of us attending the drivers school (at Pacific Raceways) as well as the social activities (in Portland) are actually driving in the drivers school, as students or instructors. Since the drivers school starts first thing Monday morning, I'm going to guess that approximately 100 percent of us :wink: will be staying in the area of the track (i.e. Seattle-Tacoma) starting with Sunday night. If anyone is going to the drivers school solely as a spectator, it's up to you whether to drive up there on Sunday, or wait till Monday to do so.

Looking forward to seeing you again!

Hey everyone,
Registration is still OPEN, the indication it closed Aug 14th was a mistake and I don't know how it got past us!!!...my bad...you can continue to register up till September 5th through the website, you just might not get your meal choice because those numbers need to be in this week.

The early bird pricing was supposed to close on the 14th, but this has created so much confusion we have Extended the early bird prices though August 22 in hopes to make this up to everyone. Very sorry to all for the confusion. If anyone had a 'late fee' added to their registration, it should have been dropped before the funding source was charged.

Dave Levy
NSXPO 2008, Chairman

Do you mean http://www.performancedriversclub.org/? They just seem fast since there use the metric system and they are driving more km/h (kanadian miles per hour) than you are driving mph at 60 miles per hour. :biggrin:

Points taken. :)

I had not tracked with PDC, Definitive Driving had done 2-3 track days in past couple years and Proformance hosted the event for them. Lets see: 1:37 consistant lap time NA Miata, Cspeed's race car(EG), AJR's s2000s (inc. their time attack car), DC2/5 clan... I'm sure you heard of them.

Are spectators allowed at NSXPO track days to video and take photos? I will not be attending the events in Portland, but since I live 30 minutes from the track I would love to take photos and video. Not looking for any rides just the ability to be present.

Are spectators allowed at NSXPO track days to video and take photos? I will not be attending the events in Portland, but since I live 30 minutes from the track I would love to take photos and video. Not looking for any rides just the ability to be present.

Yes, everyone is welcome to come out and watch. All you need to do is sign the waivers at the gate and check with the staff to find out where it's OK to go and shoot.

Hope you can make it out!

Dave

Dean please do, camera setting up location request.... :biggrin: at the end of Retaining wall @ before T2, always want someone to be there... Most nsx should be at 130-140mph ( I heard Dave's car pushing 150... :eek:) and then shift down into braking zone.....

T3b had a "no man" station that I believed would be great taking shots of suspension fully compressed...

Back