NSXPO 2007 - Anyone going?

Am considering making the drive to NSXPO this year as I have not been to one before. In fact, I have a relative getting married in Columbus the weekend prior to NSXPO so I may be up there well in advance. I have not driven the car for longer than a 3 1/2 hour one-way trip so I may have to prepare for 17 hours. I may look like a spider with arthritis getting out of the car after that trek. I think I look like that pretty much every time :smile:

Anyone from the Southcentral area going up there?

Am considering making the drive to NSXPO this year as I have not been to one before. In fact, I have a relative getting married in Columbus the weekend prior to NSXPO so I may be up there well in advance. I have not driven the car for longer than a 3 1/2 hour one-way trip so I may have to prepare for 17 hours. I may look like a spider with arthritis getting out of the car after that trek. I think I look like that pretty much every time :smile:

Anyone from the Southcentral area going up there?

Most people consider the Nsx seats one of the most comfortable found in any sports car. I bet you will surprised at the end of your journey.:wink:

I have not driven the car for longer than a 3 1/2 hour one-way trip so I may have to prepare for 17 hours. I may look like a spider with arthritis getting out of the car after that trek. I think I look like that pretty much every time :smile:

I drove to Wisconsin for NSXPO 2001 and Texas for NSXPO 2002 and never felt uncomfortable in the car during the trip. Well, there was a part of the trip where I drank two bottles of Diet Pepsi and had to wait three hours for a rest stop.......

I drove to Wisconsin for NSXPO 2001 and Texas for NSXPO 2002 and never felt uncomfortable in the car during the trip.
Me too! Okay, it was only two hours to Wisconsin for me in 2001, and I flew to Texas. But I drove two days (1300 miles) to NSXPO 2006 last year, and never felt uncomfortable.

Quite aside from NSXPO - which, of course, is the most fun you can have with your NSX (with your clothes on, anyway) - don't be afraid to take your NSX on a long trip. It's amazingly comfortable. I LOVE those seats...

For anyone interested, I am planning to drive up and ship my car back. So far one quote from FedEx for shipping in an enclosed carrier for approx $1200.

Back