NSXPO 06: Who's going?

I just got the flyer in the mail and all I can say is damn, who's coming along?
Looks unreal. I was originally planning on shipping my car down but unfortunatly, its not possible. But Im still going.I was wondering if its too early to see who else was going?

The Kid said:
I just got the flyer in the mail and all I can say is damn, who's coming along?
Looks unreal. I was originally planning on shipping my car down but unfortunatly, its not possible. But Im still going.I was wondering if its too early to see who else was going?

I bet, if everyone on Prime chipped in 10 bucks, we could get an NSXPO camio from Elisha Cuthbert. I'll even let 'er drive your NSX! :biggrin:

A bunch of us are transporting. A tentative early list (Peter has a more complete list):

1. me
2. Peter Mills
3. The Don
4. DocJohn
5. Tony D
6. Earnie Ragin
7. Larry B
8. Gene

Last edited:
Bob,

I'll also be transporting my car down.

RSO 34 said:
A bunch of us are transporting. A tentative early list (Peter has a more complete list):

1. me
2. Peter Mills
3. The Don
4. DocJohn
5. Tony D
6. Earnie Ragin
7. Larry B

RSO 34 said:

1. me
2. Peter Mills
3. The Don
4. DocJohn
5. Tony D
6. Earnie Ragin
7. Larry B
8. Gene
tony d not driving???:frown:

I am also going and am on the Transport for Arrival on Weds. Mike why don't you ship on the late transport? At least that way you will have the car in Orlando for all the events :biggrin:

As I understand it Peter has 4 openings on the non Track transport and 1 opening on the Track transport that need to be filled. Anyone needing transport should contact Pete Mills ASAP

After NSXPO I'm thinking about heading up to the Dragon. For you northern guys you can catch the southern end of the Blue Ridge Parkway right near the Dragon, drive it all the way north into Skyline drive then take rt 66 east to the DC area and home. There is also easy Interstate access if you don't have time for the scenic route. If you have the time to spare an NSXPO/Dragon "vacation" would be one of the ultimate automotive experiences.

Use Robbinsville or Cherokee, NC as the starting point if you want to survey the general area with map software. The Dragon has a website at http://www.tailofthedragon.com/

It's the most fun you can have with your NSX. (Or even without your NSX, if you prefer to fly in.)

I haven't missed one yet. Why stop now? :D

jalnjr said:
tony d not driving???:frown:

I think Tony is driving. I didn't mean to cause any confusion by including him right after stating that a bunch of us are shipping the cars. Larry is coming without his car also but I included him as an attendee.

Climberao said:
I am also going and am on the Transport for Arrival on Weds. Mike why don't you ship on the late transport? At least that way you will have the car in Orlando for all the events :biggrin:

I was originally going to but I just cant. It doesnt make sense for me and Im lucky im still going.:eek:

Hey Kid: & All
I will be driving down as CT to Fla is only a walk in the park; That is after
last years trek to PHX last year.. The 3 mousketeer wil make in no time at all
Hell is only 2+ fuel stops & about 6 Bladder Stops..

See Ya in FLA. Clem & Aunt Lori

PS Mike if u want to drive down we'll go slow for ya LOL :biggrin: :biggrin:

I took the auto train couple of times but not with my nsx though. Once I saw a group of cars in a trailer scratched up when they came off the train. They video tape every car that goes on board before and after. If there is damage, there's a claims adjuster on site and they cut a check to you right there. I don't think I would transport my nsx with the auto train cuz of what I saw. I would just flat bed it down.

Plane tickets and hotel are now officially booked:biggrin: Hope someone has an extra seat for me in their NSX:wink:

RSO 34 said:
I think Tony is driving. I didn't mean to cause any confusion by including him right after stating that a bunch of us are shipping the cars. Larry is coming without his car also but I included him as an attendee.

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the clarification:smile: I was wondering how I managed to get on the transporter list!

Hey Clem,

I see you mentioned the three mousketeers will make it in no time. As of yesterday, Larry G was telling me that NSXPO2006 was not looking to be a possibility for him this year.
I still haven't decided if I will make the 1065 mile drive in one day (Tuesday 10/10) or head down on Saturday take in some additional activities...
Monday the 16th I plan to depart very early to get home Monday night.

Back