NSXPO 05- who's going?

I was wondering who is planning on going? I would love to go but dont feel like attending by myself. Im 100% not bringing my car :frown: Im too narotic and would rather just fly in and fly out. I looking to go from Wed Night to Sunday Night. A red-eye first class flight should be cheap. Maybe a bunch of us can all fly out to Phoenix on the same flight- could be fun....

Anyone interested?

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
I was wondering who is planning on going? I would love to go but dont feel like attending by myself. Im 100% not bringing my car :frown: Im too narotic and would rather just fly in and fly out. I looking to go from Wed Night to Sunday Night. A red-eye first class flight should be cheap. Maybe a bunch of us can all fly out to Phoenix on the same flight- could be fun....

Anyone interested?
Mike,
You have to be kidding :eek: :eek: I think most of us in the Tri State area are going!
Don and I are still debating between drive and fly but if we fly we will go out for the first nite and leave on Monday nite after at least attending the first day at the track :biggrin: I was thinking of extending the vacation a bit and driving out while seeing some of the sites along the way. I know Larry is going sans car and I'm sure Pete and Bob will be there, Tony is driving out. All in all I don't think you'll be lonely :biggrin:
Let's get a run together some weekend SOON :cool:

Just talked to Nev a few minutes ago. He's in Indianapolis for the races this weekend :frown: I'm in NY working and he's watching races. I havta get a life :mad:

Im down for a run very soon but my Car is going to MD for the comptech S/C install so Im carless for a couple of weeks. It should be back the first week in July. Im going to Englishtown to go racing -1/4- and would like to see some other Prime Members there as well.

I going to plan another NSX DAY here very soon so If anyone has ideas or dates which they think may be good let me know by PM or phone....

NSXSTOCK will be the follow up event to NSX DAY and this time the T-shirts will be tie-dyed! :cool:

Hi Guys & Gals;

I am Iam - Im Plannig on leaving with my arrest me red racer & running backup
for my buddy Tony D. Oh Im not sure he is aware of that yet.. Mike you red racer would make it.. and maybe Bailey will take the Black Streak???

Regard & Excited;
Clem... Ps guys dont forget the Mt Greylock Hill Climb SAT. AUG. 20th / rain
date 8/21 :smile: :smile: :smile:

clembeauch said:
Hi Guys & Gals;

I am Iam - Im Plannig on leaving with my arrest me red racer & running backup
for my buddy Tony D. Oh Im not sure he is aware of that yet.. Mike you red racer would make it.. and maybe Bailey will take the Black Streak???

!!!!!:eek::confused:!!!!!
You mean my plan for a stealthy drive cross country in my Kaiser (blend into the asphalt) NSX is going to be spoiled by one or more bright RED cars that will attract unwanted attention? :smile:

Clem, if you lead you can use that bright red to scare off any cows we encounter in the roadway on the way...
25231847-M.jpg

Back