NSXNEV is Alive and Well

:cool: I heard from Nev tonight. It's 60 and sunny on the Coast, everyone else thinks it's cold, Nev is still sweating. Paula and Nicholas are making the transition and Nev starts at his paractice in early February. Nev spotted a whale from his balcony:smile: and he has a somewhat distant view of Pebble Beach CC :eek:
No NSX sightings yet but then again the weather is soooooo COLD:tongue:
He wanted me to relay a big HELLOO since his internet service is not very reliable. He is monitoring PRIME but for some reason cannot post any messages but feel free to post your thoughts and be assured that Nev is thinking of the NE crew:cool:

You beat me to it ..... I think he is calling everyone about the beautiful weather and how nice it is to rub it in our face...:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: ......................:biggrin:

He tried to log onto prime but says he is having some problems. He sends his best to everyone and said keep warm.

Heck it's going to be in the high 50's on Saturday. Who needs the west coast? Ok. Me.

Thanks for the call Nev. Glad the family made it safe and sound. Will talk soon.

Saturday here looks like a great day. I plan on heading to the beach to take a walk along the coast and take in some sunshine while watching the surf...

The pacific coast may be a bit warmer, but I think the Atlantic has more character :biggrin: Plus it's only a short drive!

Otherwise it's great to hear that Nev is enjoying his new surroundings.

Hi Nev,

Glad to here you folks are safe and sound. I can only imagine in a few months you will be saying: "Snow, what is that??"":):):)

Regards,
LarryB

Nev, hope that you're enjoying the shopping as much on the "Left coast" as you were here. I'm sure that Paula is adjusting!!! Have a great vacation before you dive into your new job, take the NSX out and enjoy (it is with you isn't it????). Best Regards-Roger:biggrin:

Back