NSXers in PA, MD, NJ, NY up for regular weekend drives?

I run with a group of people that do regular runs to the Eastern Shore of the Cheseapeke Bay for crabs and just to hang out. Some come from as far away as NYC but most are from SE PA, MD, Del area. We usually do runs every 2-3 weeks when the weather is nice. Sometimes we have only 4 cars, sometimes 10 or 12. 2 weeks ago we had 10 cars and 18 people and had lunch at Waterman's in Rock Hall, MD. If you are interested in joining us please let me know. These are mostly Boxster drivers, but now that I swapped my Boxster for an NSX we can infiltrate them! :)

I am in Wilmington, Delaware about 5 min from I-95 on the PA Delaware border. Keep me posted as well with meetings.

Thanks

11 AM Saturday 7/19 in Elkton, MD

Looks like the tentative meeting point. We meet at the Burger King at routes 40 and 213. Sometime between now and then we decide as a group where we want to go for crabs. I am an ex-Boxster guy who now owns an NSX-T. I have been running with the people I met on PPBB for about 1.5 years. We call ourselves ESBB which used to stand for Eastern Shore Boxster Buddies, but that may have to be changed somehow as we incorporate other species into the fold. :)

We also have a contact list at

ESBB Contact List

If you would like your contact info added to this list please let me know.

tks,
dennis in se pa

If you are meeting up with us please let me know.

610-413-7725

[email protected]

Last edited:
Well, we did our run today!

4 Boxsters and 1 NSX. We ended up at Red Eye's Dock Bar on Kent Island MD. Next time we will go on a Sunday - they have bikini contests every Sunday during the summer. OK, call me a dirty old man. Then we moved to some other bar on the south side of the route 50 bridge and had a bartender named Tammy who was so cute she would make you forget your own name! :) 250 miles today on my new to me NSX-T. WHAT A MACHINE! :) I hope to have a few NSXs join us next time.

Back