• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXDriver Latest Issue (04 - 2010)

Got it yesterday, and I would like to congratulate the staff for putting together a terrific magazine! Nice coverage of NSX Fiesta 2010 and NSXPO 2010. Great job! :smile:

Well in that case, I hear Vega$ NSX is a pretty awesome guy! :biggrin:

You know, it's sensitive guys like us that just seem to be misunderstood. I would say it is fairly universally recognized that we are legends in our own minds and deserving of praise.

i've always been proud of how modest i am

Got it yesterday, and I would like to congratulate the staff for putting together a terrific magazine! Nice coverage of NSX Fiesta 2010 and NSXPO 2010. Great job! :smile:

You just got it? Mine came about a week ago. I must be more special than you. :biggrin:

Someone needs to start the praise train rolling......:tongue:

I'm just glad that I (and my car) appear in some of the photos...though I find it amusing you only included shots that pretty much hide my face.

you're eyes without a face...got no human grace....your eyes without a face..face,face........guitar solo.....

Back