NSXCC - Hooded Sweat Shirts for Est Fest 2011 (pre-order)

At Est Fest 2011, all attending members will receive a hooded sweat shirt courtesy of Acura of Oakville just like the pictures below. As some of you have requested, we can order extra for spouses and friends but only on pre-order basis.

The hooded sweat shirts are available in two styles and at incredible prices:

Men’s - Navy PULL-OVER in S to XL - $20 ($25 for XXL and up)
Ladies’ – Pink FULL ZIP in S to XL - $25
(80% cotton, 20% polyester)

Ladies’ sizes do carry a more contour fit so some of you may prefer that over the men size small. Just to give everyone an idea, I wear size 38S suits and fit a men’ size small sweat shirt, but prefer a medium for a more comfortable fit. Glynis (Black Swan) for example prefers a ladies L for a more generous fit.

Note these are sponsored and subsidized by Acura of Oakville so we will only be producing LIMITED quantity. If you are attending Est Fest with your spouse, friend, family, children and would like to order extra hooded sweat shirts, kindly reply to this post and specify your order with style and sizes. We will have them order for Est Fest 2011.

NSXCA Members
To all who have expressed interest, since these are sponsored and subsidized by our local sponsor, we will not be able to extend the same prices unless you are a member of NSXCC (CN$50 annual dues). Notwithstanding, prices for NSXCA members will only be moderately higher at CN$30 (for both Navy pull-over and Pink full zip). Same CN$5 extra applies for any XXL sizes and up.

IMG_4530.jpg

IMG_4533.jpg

IMG_4527.jpg

IMG_4529.jpg

Last edited:
So each member gets a free one and our passenger costs $25.00? That's pretty amazing. Put me down for a Large - I'll check with Becks.

Can I just order one randomly to be shipped to the US even though I am not attending? :redface:

Can I just order one randomly to be shipped to the US even though I am not attending? :redface:

I'll bet the club exec will help you out, but there might be an additional fee as they are discounting it for the Canadian Members. Who knows it may be worth becoming a member???? :smile:

NSXCA Members
To all who have expressed interest, note we are only producing limited quantity (single run) for our event so priority will be given to event attendees and NSXCC members, however we will attempt to accommodate everyone's request and make the appropriate adjustment to our order.

As shirts are sponsored and subsidized by our local sponsor, we will not be able to extend the same prices unless you are a member of NSXCC (CN$50 annual dues). Notwithstanding, prices for NSXCA members will only be moderately higher at CN$30 (for both Navy pull-over and Pink full zip). Same CN$5 extra applies for any XXL sizes and up.

Plus shipping (please post your zip)

C$30 is almost US$50 these days!

All the cool kids in the US want the CDN Club's garb. It is the next Lululemon.

Est Fest is not that far from a bridge to the US. Some of you'all from down south should join! 3 years ago we probably had 40 cars, 20 of which came from the US.

You should come!

We will be finalizing our sweat shirts order this week so to those who are attending Est Fest and want to order extra shirts for spouse and family, please email us [email protected] your color and size preference. We will be submitting our order by end of this week.

To all our US friends, shipping quotes will be provided via PM before Friday.

All the sweat shirts are in and we thank everyone who pre-ordered. Unfortunately to all members who signed up late for Est Fest, there may not be enough sweat shirts to go around, and in those instances a club t-shirt will be offered as Est Fest give away.:redface: Sorry guys.

Back