NSXCC Club Shirts

NSXCC is excited to introduce new club shirts for the 2011 season. I know it is a little early to talk about 2011, but what better way to showcase passion for your car and the unity of our community with new club wear?

To those who just want something simple, we have our Navy Blue t-shirts embroidered with our club logo in gold and red maple leaf. It is 100% cotton available in size S to XL. We only have limited stock so let us know what sizes you need.

IMG_3963.jpg

To those with higher expectation, we have our club golf shirts and they come in two 2 styles, 100% polyester, and 65/35 cotton blend. The 100% polyester comes in Navy Blue with White stripes. The 65/35 cotton blend comes in Navy or White (only white showing in picture). Shirts are available in S-XL. You might want to review the sizing chart link before ordering as sizes are rather generous.

Given the higher cost of the golf shirts, we do not currently hold any stock and will pre-order base on members response.

IMG_3965.jpg

IMG_3966.jpg

IMG_3964.jpg

Pricing:
T-shirts: $20 for one, or $30 for two
Golf Shirt: $45 for one or $80 for two

For the t-shirts, let us know early what sizes you need as we only have limited stock available.

For the golf shirts, please select a style/colour, and reference the sizing chart before providing your sizes. To better accommodate everyone's request and timing, we like to submit our pre-order by Dec 31. So if you want a golf shirt, please submit your request before this date.

Sizingchart.jpg

To order your club shirts, please email us at [email protected]

Last edited:
I need a blue and white to class up my persona.

Any extra charge if they are autographed by Bram?

Email sent!

How about pit shirts? They would look coo.:cool:

Hey John, We ordered just for you "5L" shirts.....do you think these would fit???

However, I do have Club Book's autograph by Mr Uehara.

Bram

Last edited:
Ugh, 5L...I will never live it down.

:P

I went to Japan Bram. You don't remember me?

I'm a L for the golf shirt and an xl for a t shirt. I'll take whatever you have left. I would prefer the blue golf shirt though

Last edited:

I'm a L for the golf shirt and an xl for a t shirt. I'll take whatever you have left. I would prefer the blue golf shirt though

Matt, we are doing pre-order for the golf shirts and we will include your L. What style would you like? Navy & White (100% poly.), or the plain white (65/35 cotton blend)?

On the T-shirts, we can set aside an XL for you.

Best you send an email to [email protected] with all the necessary info, as we are tracking all orders through email. Thanks.

Owen

Of course I remembered you...that's why I said that "Guys who when to japan get first Dibs":wink:

Bram

Last edited:
Of course I remembered you...that's why I said that "Guys who when to japan get first Dibs":wink:

Bram

Hey Bram .... remember when we got toasted in my hotel exec. lounge for free in Kyoto? :smile:

Please save me a large golf shirt. Also, if you ever get to NY this coming year, we must go out and hit the town! "Everything kooool mon!"

e-mail sent.

Regards
Rich

Richard how could I forget that night with the Free drinks....Remember the first night at the Bar that I fell Asleep while drinking?

What a trip....so much stories.

Bram

Last edited:
Richard how could I forget that night with the Free drinks....Remember the first night at the Bar that I fell Asleep while drinking?

What a trip....so much stories.

Bram

Now you guys are just showing off

We are still gathering orders on the golf shirts so if you are interested please submit your request to [email protected] before Dec 31. After that we won't be ordering anymore shirts.

If you want a tshirt, let us know as well before our US friends buy them all up.

Place your order today.

Owen

Last edited:
Paypal sent.

I can't believe the CAD is worth more than the USD :eek:
It must be the end of the world

Back