NSXCA South Central Representative- Resignation

Dear friends,

As some of you know, I recently parted ways with my 2nd NSX and I’m currently NSX-less. Having recently been married, we are now expecting our first child! Due to the marriage and our tremendous little blessing, the NSX was not getting the love and attention it deserved. So we recently parted ways and I’ve had to make some “transportation” adjustments. :frown:

Not having an NSX and not being as active on NSX Prime and in the NSX community, as much as I’d like to be, I’ve decided it would be best to resign my position as NSXCA South-central representative and let someone that has the time and availability to serve its members deservingly.

Now, having said that, I do still keep in touch with a number of NSX-owners and I’ve enjoyed having Terry/aka Single Samurai return to the NSX scene. I’ve seen his enthusiasm and commitment to the NSX owners in his area of Dallas. I would like to see Terry spread that enthusiasm throughout the South-Central region. As such, I’d like to nominate Terry for the NSXCA South Central rep position. But in all fairness, I’d like to put this out in the open to see if there are any other candidates, any other opinions, concerns, etc. If there are any other nominees, any questions/concerns, please feel free to post, reply back to me privately, via PM or email, or even call me. Again, I have known Terry for a number of years and feel he would be a great fit and an asset to the NSXCA members and NSX owners in general.

I will ask that those that wish to reply, do so by July 10th, 2014.

It has been a pleasure being a part of the NSX community and I’m definitely going to be returning one day soon. I hope to keep in touch with you all. Please keep in touch. :wink:

Sincerely,
- Zishan

281-704-4391 cell
[email protected]

Best Wishes Z & Congrats on the Newest Member of your Family : ) & Your Marriage!

Brother Z,

Indeed we have known one another for a dozen years+. Sorry to see you go but I know
you will in fact be back! I have done it twice before and came back for my 3rd NSX Go
Around! Life has its priorities and Family is Always #1. Wish you much luck and if you
ever need anything, please do let me know... especially when you're back in the NSX Hunt:)

As for the South Central Region, I'm pretty much just filling in to assist all of you for the
time being until the Regional Election. Of course there are many Experienced / Qualified
Members in this region that can handle the task. If you're up for it, I have no problem
as I'm busy enough with Work / Life as well. Just let us know if this is something you're
interested in.....

If any of you would like to host future events in Houston, Austin, San Antonio as well as
other States / AR, MS, OK & LA in our Region.... Feel free to shoot me a message.
I'm hoping for the cities in this region to rotate every year at least if not 1 or 2 a year in
different locations. NSteXpo this year in Dallas, next year a Craze or NSteXpo in your area,
just plan it and They Will Come!:biggrin:

Take care!

Terry

So happy for you Z. Please keep in touch and enjoy your new life. Having kid is GREAT!!
Now to the real business……
TERRY FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!! :biggrin::biggrin:

Z i appreciate u coming out to hang with me & Ysoslow when i was in H-Town a couple months ago.
I knew this was coming eventually when we last spoke & yes Terry will be a great candidate if he decides to take it.
Best wishes to your New Family & Life! Come back soon bro!.... Peace!...

Z, Thanks for all that you did to help support our small but vibrant community!!!! Hope to see you back in a NSX real soon.

The Board would love to have Terry as our new SC rep. His enthusiasm is contagious!!! If there aren't any objections, Terry will take over for Zishan. We can ratify this during the annual election process in the fall. If anybody else is interested in the position, please don't hestiate to throw your hat in the ring when we solicit nominees later this year. A big round of applause goes out to Zishan and Terry.

I'll second the nomination. All those in favor?

You got married AND SOLD the NSX?!?! Now you are quitting NSXCA......I vote that we BAN HIM!!

775643-ban_him.jpg

Back