NSXCA Sacramento - Bay area Official Club Meeting Tuesday 8/22/2006 in Stockton

Hi club members and future club members.

I would like to extend an invitation for all to come to the NSXCA Sacramento Chapter official club meeting on Tuesday 8/22/2006 at 7:00 PM at the following location.

Dave Wong's Restaurant
2828 West March Lane
Stockton, Ca 95219

See Map below.
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.ad...st+March+Lane&city=Stockton&state=CA&zipcode=

This will be a Official club meeting and we will be discussing some of the following issues and everyone is welcome to attend.

Club Christmas Party, Drives, Events, Social gatherings, another track day at Infineon Raceway (sears point) and much more.

We are constantly trying to involve the people from other areas to attend our functions, the turn out was good at Infineon raceway and we can use your help for future events. We would like to see the same at the NSXCA meetings as well so I am calling out to the people west of the Altamonte to try to attend as well as all people in a 60 mile radius from Stockton.

We are also trying to move around the locations of the meetings to make it easier for people to attend, at the meeting we will decide where the next meeting will be held.

We will also have the Acura of Stockton people there with some special offers for attendees (don't miss these).

So this will be a good meeting with some very important NSXCA issues to be resolved and discussed. At the meeting see how your vote can matter for the good of the club!

I am calling out to Shane (randomharmony) to attend as well so he is informed about NSXCA club information and functions to better serve the Bay Area people.

Hope to see you there for the company and great food.

Feel free to email me if you are coming or you can post a list.

Steve Ghent
NSCA Sacramento Chapter
Vice President
[email protected]

Last edited:
Apologies for having to leave before getting the opportunity to meet most of you...hope the meeting was a good one.

Charles

Last edited:
Back