NSXCA NE "Wish it were Spring" Dinner:)

Hi Folks,

Let's start the NSX season a little early out here in the NE this year!!

Date: 3/14/09, Saturday
Time: Cocktails 6:30pm
Dinner 7:30pm

Place: daNina Italian Restaurant
1 Laffeyette Avenue
Suffern, NY 10901
845-357-5988

Attire: Smart Casual (no jeans)

Cost: $50/person for Dinner, Open Cash Bar

Open to NSXCA Members and their guests

Directions:

From Tappen Zee Bridge take 87 North(287South) to exit 14B. Go left at the light at the top of the exit ramp. Go to the third light and go right onto Route 59 West. Go 2.1 miles and daNina is on the left. (You will go through four lights on your way) There is valet parking, so just pull up to the front. Parking is tight, so please just be aware if you plan on bringing your NSX.

From South take 287 North and follow signs to Tappen Zee bridge (87 South) Go to exit 14B. Go right at the light at the top of the exit ramp. Go to the second light and go right onto Route 59 West. Go 2.1 miles and daNina is on the left. (You will go through four lights on your way) There is valet parking, so just pull up to the front. Parking is tight, so please just be aware if you plan on bringing your NSX.

From North take the Thruway South to exit 14B. Go right at the light at the top of the exit ramp. Go to the second light and go right onto Route 59 West. Go 2.1 miles and daNina is on the left. (You will go through four lights on your way) There is valet parking, so just pull up to the front. Parking is tight, so please just be aware if you plan on bringing your NSX.

To ALL: Please send a check to me for $50/per person BEFORE 3/05/09. I would prefer not to collect money that evening. Thanks for your consideration.

Larry Bastanza
7 Vista Court
Warwick, NY 10990
845-544-2108 or PM me here or [email protected]

Looking forward to seeing everyone at 6:30pm on 3/14/09.

Regards,
LarryB

I'm "OUT", dammit, why do all the recent events in the NE (Alan & Roberta's wedding and "The Dinner") have to be planned on dates that we have plans that can't be changed. We have a Bat Mitzvah of a good friend's daughter that day!!!:frown:

It is a secret plot to alienate you from the NSX community until you correct the markets..... Sorry you can't make it.

It is a secret plot to alienate you from the NSX community until you correct the markets..... Sorry you can't make it.

Guess it's not so secret!!!

Ok, now that I know who is "OUT", I'll be there!:tongue:

Tony, I knew that you'd have a quick "quip", now just make sure Bags will go with you since I won't be there!:wink:

Guess it's not so secret!!!

Tony, I knew that you'd have a quick "quip", now just make sure Bags will go with you since I won't be there!:wink:

Because the investments Bags had entrusted in you had tanked, she has no cash available to attend the dinner. Just in case you were going to suggest I pay her way -- I'm too much of a cheap SOB to do so! :eek:

Because the investments Bags had entrusted in you had tanked, she has no cash available to attend the dinner. Just in case you were going to suggest I pay her way -- I'm too much of a cheap SOB to do so! :eek:

Truth be told, she had taken my advice and was 100% in cash for the past 2 years and just discovered that all the money that we had properly liquid was spent at B&H photo on stuff that you purchased without her permission. She has promised me that revenge is coming, you just wait for the next trip to visit her parents!!!!:biggrin::eek:

Truth be told, she had taken my advice and was 100% in cash for the past 2 years and just discovered that all the money that we had properly liquid was spent at B&H photo on stuff that you purchased without her permission. She has promised me that revenge is coming, you just wait for the next trip to visit her parents!!!!:biggrin::eek:

If all that money was liquid and spent at B&H, Bob would be extremely jealous of the equipment I had amassed!

Truth be told:
We just came back from India on Jan 12th.

After trying to set her parents house ablaze and collecting insurance -
456281086_Sqr3J-L.jpg

We purchased some land in her name -
456203410_dHcsf-L-1.jpg

And started building a house -
456202578_JGXKV-L.jpg

Roberta and I are in

Roger sorry that you have other plans but it appears we are going to have a long distance houswarming for Bags in the near future :eek:

Tony has already set the menu and is paying for the flights (at least that's what Bags told me as Vengence Part I) :cool:

I should be able to make it but not sure about Basia.

See y'all then,

Tytus

out.:frown:HI:biggrin::biggrin:
wit danabiski:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::cool:

Hi,

I am just wondering. Since it was mentioned parking will be tight, is everyone still bringing his or her NSX to this dinner?

Bernard

Back