Amarone's
62 Wood Road
Sugarloaf, NY 10981
845-469-4405

Date: 1/13/07 Saturday Evening

Cash Bar for the evening

Menu:

Appetizer - Family Style: Eggplant Rollatini, Fried Calamari, Penne Vodka

Main Course - Choice of: Ribeye Steak, Chicken Francese, Sprimp Scampi, Broiled Salmon, Veal Marsala

Time is 6:30pm Cocktails, Dinner to Follow

This is open to all NSXCA members and guests.

Cost will be $25/person, same cost for NSXCA member guests

Casual Attire, no jeans

Please RSVP ASAP here and also please send a check to me at:

Larry Bastanza
7 Vista Court
Warwick, NY 10990

Checks must be recieved by 1/3/2007 in order to attend, I must inform the restaurant by that date with head count.

PM me or e-mail me at [email protected] if you need directions

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Regards,
LarryB

Last edited:
Any nice hotels up there?

Holiday Inn Express
2 Bryle Place
76 Brookside Ave., Chester, New York 10918

About 10 minutes from the Restaurant:)

(845) 469-3000

Regards,
LarryB

Larry,
We are looking forward to dinner with friends and family :biggrin:
Count me in for 3 (Josh is delaying his return to AU to attend the party)

Check will be in the mail today :cool:

:smile: Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :smile:

rsvp for dr & mrs kob:biggrin:
lasko: you'll be staying at the chateau brownbottle...
drunk%20sparko.jpg
:wink:

As far the holiday party, Its hard for me. Saturday, I have work from 8:15 am to 6 pm. The I still gotta go home, shower and change and then drive 2:15 minutes up to Sugarloaf. Fatten myself up, and then drive 2 hours back home. Might be a bit much. Im trying to just leave straight from work and leave a little earlier. I know 100% by saturday. I havent been to one yet and id like to go.

The check is in the mail (where have we heard that before???) for me plus the SO, look forward to seeing everyone, in the meantime a Healthy and Happy Holidays to all!!!:cool:

foxy-abby said:
I'm in, but I'll be solo. Masha is visiting Moscow in early Jan. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Merry Christmas
Jesse

If Jesse's coming, Im in:biggrin: Looking forward to seeing everyone:smile:

Larry lives right by Woodbury Outlets hehe :rolleyes: and dinner yummy :tongue: sounds good unless I have to work

julia

I'm going to miss everyone at the Holiday Party this year:frown:

When you guys meet at Amarone's I'll be two hours into a 9hr 45min flight from Bangalore, India to Frankfurt, Germany.

I wish everyone a Happy New Year!!!!

Bob, I'll be looking for photos from the Holiday Dinner when I return late Sunday night!:wink:

Tried switching flights, but there were no seats left on the earlier flights:biggrin::biggrin::eek:

TonyD said:
I'm going to miss everyone at the Holiday Party this year:frown:

When you guys meet at Amarone's I'll be two hours into a 9hr 45min flight from Bangalore, India to Frankfurt, Germany.

I wish everyone a Happy New Year!!!!

Bob, I'll be looking for photos from the Holiday Dinner when I return late Sunday night!:wink:

Tried switching flights, but there were no seats left on the earlier flights:biggrin::biggrin::eek:
Can Bags still come, I so look forward to seeing her at these events, she makes seeing you almost tolerable (I said almost!!!):cool:

TonyD said:
NO! :biggrin:

Next year I will attend without her, just to punish you :smile:
You do that and I'll tell her about the new camera body and lens that you just bought and threw away the boxes so she wouldn't know!!!!

RPM217 said:
You do that and I'll tell her about the new camera body and lens that you just bought and threw away the boxes so she wouldn't know!!!!

Bah!, No new camera equipment! (Bob's the one with the brand new Canon 5D:smile:) But I did spend some money and kept the box too... I bought myself a Garmin Nuvi 660 and she decided to contribute to 1/2 its cost:biggrin:

You just wait.... when the time comes to buy a new camera body, she may even pay for 1/2 of that too:smile:

TonyD said:
Bah!, No new camera equipment! (Bob's the one with the brand new Canon 5D:smile:) But I did spend some money and kept the box too... I bought myself a Garmin Nuvi 660 and she decided to contribute to 1/2 its cost:biggrin:

You just wait.... when the time comes to buy a new camera body, she may even pay for 1/2 of that too:smile:

I knew Bob was going to get the 5D ! ...... I wonder if he got the rebate with it. I am looking to go 30D .... I need the extra FPS over the full frame.

Yup, just picked up the 5D (and am loving it) along with the $300 rebate. I was looking to add another qualifying item to double the rebate but unfortunately I had everything I needed in terms of lenses and the battery grip I added was not on the list.

RSO 34 said:
Yup, just picked up the 5D (and am loving it) along with the $300 rebate. I was looking to add another qualifying item to double the rebate but unfortunately I had everything I needed in terms of lenses and the battery grip I added was not on the list.

If I knew I would of told you to get a 30D for me then we could of both reaped the rewards of the double rebate..... I am still tempted to get it but the impending rumors of a new body coming out soon is keeping me at bay.

Acura NsX Pilot said:
If I knew I would of told you to get a 30D for me then we could of both reaped the rewards of the double rebate..... I am still tempted to get it but the impending rumors of a new body coming out soon is keeping me at bay.

In the back of my mind I was thinking about posting on Prime to see if anyone wanted to piggyback my purchase but, as always at this time of year, I tend to lean toward the "impulsive" side and decided that I couldn't wait.

There will always be rumors of a new body coming out soon just as there will always be new bodies coming out. I was holding out for the 1DsMarkII but it never came down to a street price of $5k. My 20D was the longest I used a body (other than my F1) at 26 months so I am amazed at my self restraint by waiting as long as I did.

Acura NsX Pilot said:

I just looked at the rebate language and unless I am misreading it, as long I but the 30D by 1/13/07 we both get double rebates so think about it.

Back