NSXCA NE Holiday Dinner Rescheduled 1/03/04

Folks,

Due to the overwhelming response of folks not able to make it the NSXCA NE holiday party has be rescheduled. It will be at 7:00pm the evening of 1/3/04 evening. I am working on final arrangements, so it is time to get a head count.

Please post ASAP here, but no later than 12/12/03 if you would like to attend, and the number of guests.

Hope you can make it. Bring your snow shovels!! LOL........

Thanks,
LarryB

Count us in.
286.gif

Sorry, Bailey, but you are going to have to earn that speed photo poster title now.
575.gif

I'll still miss it by one day, as I'm flying back home on the 4th:(
Hope everyone has a safe and blessed Holiday season and a Happy And productive New Year.
Peace,
Keith

Karen and I are in :D:D:D.......where is the location??

Hi Folks,

Location is still pending based on head count. We went to a nice place the last few years, but they can only accomodate 20, so we will have to see how many folks are interested, then I will post place, directions etc:).

Happy Holidays to all:)

LarryB

Party.........

Hi Folks-

Unfortunately, Paula and I will not be attending on account of our son Nicholas's Baptism early the next morn. Wish you all the warmest of holidays and may you all be blessed with the best of health.

Cheers-

Paula, Nev, Nicholas the Shrimp

Re: Party.........

NSXNEV said:
Hi Folks-

Unfortunately, Paula and I will not be attending on account of our son Nicholas's Baptism early the next morn. Wish you all the warmest of holidays and may you all be blessed with the best of health.

Cheers-

Paula, Nev, Nicholas the Shrimp

Nice pics Nev

EEHFMQGUKHS47YRB-TH355.jpg

Thanks!

Dear Bailey-

Thank you very much for posting the photo. I wish I knew how to do all that high tech stuff with my digital! I had better begin reading that huge manual that came with the camera!

Cheers-

Nev

Russ you want to be counted twice?lol ,you must be hungry!

:D

Final Arrangements

Hi Folks,

Happy Holidays to all. Well after a little juggling final arrangements have been made;-).

Date: 1/3/04
Time: Cocktails 6:00pm
Dinner 7:00pm

Place: daNina Italian Restaurant
1 Laffeyette Avenue
Suffern, NY 10901
845-357-5988

Attire: Smart Casual (no jeans)

Cost: $35/person

Open to NSXCA Members Only

Open Bar will be Beer, Wine, Soda and INCLUDED in the price. Mixed Drinks will be Cash Bar.

Directions:

From Tappen Zee Bridge take 87 North(287South) to exit 14B. Go left at the light at the top of the exit ramp. Go to the third light and go right onto Route 59 West. Go 2.1 miles and daNina is on the left. ( You will go through four lights on your way) There is valet parking, so just pull up to the front. Parking is tight, so please just be aware if you plan on bringing your NSX.

From South take 287 North and follow signs to Tappen Zee bridge (87 South) Go to exit 14B. Go right at the light at the top of the exit ramp. Go to the second light and go right onto Route 59 West. Go 2.1 miles and daNina is on the left. ( You will go through four lights on your way) There is valet parking, so just pull up to the front. Parking is tight, so please just be aware if you plan on bringing your NSX.

From North take the Thruway South to exit 14B. Go right at the light at the top of the exit ramp. Go to the second light and go right onto Route 59 West. Go 2.1 miles and daNina is on the left. (You will go through four lights on your way) There is valet parking, so just pull up to the front. Parking is tight, so please just be aware if you plan on bringing your NSX.

Folks who have signed up so far are:

Larry, Sissy, Brian, and Stephanie Bastanza
Peter and Sylvia Mills
Bob and Anne Ondrovic
Joe and Janet Lomoriello
John and Karen Defini
Don Lebentritt and Cindy Hoens
Larry Gauthier and Guest
Miled Salheb
Tony Dejoie
Jerry and Debbie Ferdinand
Bailey Lew
Mark Markarian
Russ Salerno
John and Trish Iannone

If you have been included on this list you have signed up already. Sitting was limited, but that has changed so if you are interested, please let me know ASAP.

To ALL: Please send a check to me for $35/per person BEFORE 12/30/03. Sorry for the short notice. I would prefer not to collect money that evening. Thanks for your consideration.

Larry Bastanza
7 Vista Court
Warwick, NY 10990
845-988-5178 or PM me here:)

Looking forward to seeing everyone at 6:00pm on1/3/04.

Thanks,
LarryB

Larry,

As usual you coordinated a great Holiday Dinner, the food was delicious, the people, as usual, were great. It was fun seeing everyone again...
BTW, there was much less traffic going home, the 86mi ride home took only 65 minutes - only if the roads were drier... :-)

A great start for 2004!

PS - I wouldn't mind this restaurant again for the next holiday party :-)

Hey Larry B.,

Given how busy you are with the family and work, I am always amazed how you find time to pull together such a great event! Not only did you do an outstanding job in organizing it, but props for the place you picked as well! I mean, sitting there felt more like we were in the Bronx or Brooklyn, but certainly not Suffern! lol Nice work amico!

Thank you all for the kind words in the passing of my beloved dog, and the support in my future job opportunities. It was nice seeing everyone and meeting new friends as well (i.e. Karen (John's wife), Larry G.'s friend Patricia, & Jerry & Debbie from Queens.

It never ceases to amaze me the wonderful people the NSX Club brings together.

Ciao... Miléd

Last edited:
Back