NSXCA NE 2004 Holiday Party

NSXCA NE 2004 Holiday Party (UPDATED)

Hi Folks,

Well it is time to get in gear and plan this year's holiday party. Location is not decided, but figure somewhere in Northern NJ, or just into NY on the West side of the Hudson River. (similar to last years location)

NOTE: The official date for the NE NSXCA Holiday party will be January 15th, 2005. I will post time, location etc once finalized.

Please e-mail me at [email protected] with # folks in your party. I would anticipate a ballpark cost of about $25/person with a cash bar additional(also pricing to be finalized:))

Thanks,
Pete and LarryB

Last edited:
I thought last years location was great Larry and was hoping that would be our regular holiday party location. Either date is ok with me and you can count me in for this annual dinner.

Hi Bailey,

Yes we may end up going there again, it will really depend on how many folks are interested:).

Will you bring a guest??

Thanks,
LarryB

Hi Larry,

So far either date works for me. Hopefully a party of 2.

IMHO, last year's place was great but I always enjoy trying a new place each year. But then I'm not doing the planning. :D

Thanks for organizing it (again).
TheDon

By then we will be a party of three! Alas we will also be bound to the nest.Have fun though.

Hi Gang,

A party also sounds good to me & MRS. B we are avilable I believe both dates.. see ya this weekend in NJ. at Nev's Top Of The World Picnic..
Regards Clem :) :)

Back