NSXCA Holiday Dinner 3/6/2010

Hi Folks,

Please come and join us at the NSXCA NE Region Holiday Dinner!!

Date: 3/6/2010, Saturday
Time: Cocktails 6:30pm
Dinner 7:30pm

Place: daNina Italian Restaurant
1 Laffeyette Avenue
Suffern, NY 10901
845-357-5988

Attire: Smart Casual (no jeans)

Cost: $50/person for Dinner, Open Cash Bar

Open to NSXCA Members and their guests

Directions:

From Tappen Zee Bridge take 87 North(287South) to exit 14B. Go left at the light at the top of the exit ramp. Go to the third light and go right onto Route 59 West. Go 2.1 miles and daNina is on the left. (You will go through four lights on your way) There is valet parking, so just pull up to the front. Parking is tight, so please just be aware if you plan on bringing your NSX.

From South take 287 North and follow signs to Tappen Zee bridge (87 South) Go to exit 14B. Go right at the light at the top of the exit ramp. Go to the second light and go right onto Route 59 West. Go 2.1 miles and daNina is on the left. (You will go through four lights on your way) There is valet parking, so just pull up to the front. Parking is tight, so please just be aware if you plan on bringing your NSX.

From North take the Thruway South to exit 14B. Go right at the light at the top of the exit ramp. Go to the second light and go right onto Route 59 West. Go 2.1 miles and daNina is on the left. (You will go through four lights on your way) There is valet parking, so just pull up to the front. Parking is tight, so please just be aware if you plan on bringing your NSX.

To ALL: Please send a check to me for $50/per person BEFORE 2/25/2010. I would prefer not to collect money that evening. Thanks for your consideration.

Larry Bastanza
7 Vista Court
Warwick, NY 10990
845-544-2108 or PM me here or [email protected]

Looking forward to seeing everyone at 6:30pm on 3/6/2010.

Attendees:

Dave and Brenda Swartz
Rich and Jeanne Bonhomme
Simon and Andrea Kong
Bruce Balkin and Liz
Tony Dejoie
Ernie and Vicki Ragin
Pete and Sylvia Mills
Don and Carla
Bob Ondrovic
Steve and Libby Kohke
Roger and Nancylee Matles
Paul and Ariane Parisi
Joe and Janet Lomoriello
Larry, Sissy and Stephaine Bastanza
Alan and Roberta Offsie
Frank and Jan Tuhy
Tytus Boleslawski
Ralph and Florence Cerbone
John and Mary Clare Decker
John & Nancy Hulbrock
Mark Hulbrock and Hillary Blum

Regards,
LarryB

Last edited:
Re: NSXCA Holiday Dinner 2/6/2010

For those who are wondering what holiday Larry's talking about, it's the "post Groundhog Day, pre Valentine's Day" dinner. :eek:

should'nt someone of authority stickify this thread:wink: Thanks again El Presidente for organizing this each year.

For those who are wondering what holiday Larry's talking about, it's the "post Groundhog Day, pre Valentine's Day" dinner. :eek:

"Oh boy!" Roast Rodent (woodchuck) appetizer and some fine (valentine) chocolates for dessert. Wouldn't miss it for the world.

"Oh no!" ........... I may have to attend my wife's cousin's brother-in-law's mother's step-son's uncle's driver-ed teacher's wedding that day. :frown:

Maybe we can get some of those black squirrels from the Toronto Westin on the menu!

Maybe we can get some of those black squirrels from the Toronto Westin on the menu!

I must say that hotel had great urinals:eek:

Now where is that pic:cool:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:: uhhh yes! very spacious and wheelchair accesable.......see it says "inspiration piss awaits"

Last edited:

Too bad we missed the shot of the expressions on the faces of that French couple checking in behind us! :biggrin::biggrin:

Well I know that the 16 of us who are signed up are going to have a great time!

I mean where else can you kvech (sp?) about not being able to drive your NSX because of the snow and salt and have a whole room of people that totally understand. And good food! And great company!

It's only a few weeks away so

Hi Folks,

Please come and join us at the NSXCA NE Region Holiday Dinner!!

Date: 3/6/2010, Saturday
Time: Cocktails 6:30pm
Dinner 7:30pm

Place: daNina Italian Restaurant
1 Laffeyette Avenue
Suffern, NY 10901
845-357-5988

Attire: Smart Casual (no jeans)

Cost: $50/person for Dinner, Open Cash Bar

Open to NSXCA Members and their guests

Directions:

From Tappen Zee Bridge take 87 North(287South) to exit 14B. Go left at the light at the top of the exit ramp. Go to the third light and go right onto Route 59 West. Go 2.1 miles and daNina is on the left. (You will go through four lights on your way) There is valet parking, so just pull up to the front. Parking is tight, so please just be aware if you plan on bringing your NSX.

From South take 287 North and follow signs to Tappen Zee bridge (87 South) Go to exit 14B. Go right at the light at the top of the exit ramp. Go to the second light and go right onto Route 59 West. Go 2.1 miles and daNina is on the left. (You will go through four lights on your way) There is valet parking, so just pull up to the front. Parking is tight, so please just be aware if you plan on bringing your NSX.

From North take the Thruway South to exit 14B. Go right at the light at the top of the exit ramp. Go to the second light and go right onto Route 59 West. Go 2.1 miles and daNina is on the left. (You will go through four lights on your way) There is valet parking, so just pull up to the front. Parking is tight, so please just be aware if you plan on bringing your NSX.

To ALL: Please send a check to me for $50/per person BEFORE 2/25/2010. I would prefer not to collect money that evening. Thanks for your consideration.

Larry Bastanza
7 Vista Court
Warwick, NY 10990
845-544-2108 or PM me here or [email protected]

Looking forward to seeing everyone at 6:30pm on 3/6/2010.

Attendees:

Dave and Brenda Swartz
Rich and Jeanne Bonhomme
Larry and Christie Gauthier
Simon and Andrea Kong
Tony Dejoie
Ernie and Vicki Ragin
Pete and Sylvia Mills
Don and Carla
Bob Ondrovic
Steve and Libby Kohle

Regards,
LarryB
Of course, Nancy and I will be in attendance!!!

I wont be able to make it, the car i am trying to buy wont be in NY in time once i get the papers signed :(

I wont be able to make it, the car i am trying to buy wont be in NY in time once i get the papers signed :(

But...we are going out for dinner:). Most folks will not have thier NSX anyway;). I will call you later.

Regards,
LarryB

But...we are going out for dinner:). Most folks will not have thier NSX anyway;). I will call you later.

Regards,
LarryB

Lol I was just about to type the same thing,only requirement is nsxca membership,not car ownership........unless Larry is gonna have a "pinks" pie eating contest Then the Don( or Tony) will own another 25 nsx...:biggrin:

KingkongNSX Re: NSXCA Holiday Dinner 3/6/2010

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's going to be nice weather. anyone bringing the NSX to dinner?

Too much salt on the roads yet. If we get a good rain between now and Saturday evening, then the NSX comes out to play.

Don't know about the Suffern area, but I assume it's pretty much the same, pot holes down here that if you take a wrong turn in one, you'll end up getting lost in it. I think I'll wait a little while until the patches make the chance of damage a little less.

Back