NSXCA Holiday Dinner 12/27/03

NSXCA Holiday Dinner 1/04/04 DATE CHANGE

Folks,

Due to the overwhelming response of folks not able to make it the NSXCA NE holiday party has be rescheduled. It will be at 7:00pm the evening of 1/3/04 evening. I am working on final arrangements, so it is time to get a head count:).

Please post ASAP here, but no later than 12/10/03 if you would like to attend, and the number of guests.

Hope you can make it. Bring your snow shovels!! LOL........

Thanks,
LarryB

Last edited:
Larry Bastanza said:
Folks,

As tentatively planned in the NE event schedule, it is now a firm date of 12/27/03 for our Annual NSXCA Holiday Gathering. It will be at 7:00pm that evening. I am working on final arrangements, so it is time to get a head count:).

Please post ASAP here, but no later than 12/10/03 if you would like to attend, and the number of guests.

Hope you can make it. I sense there may not be a lot of NSX's in the parking lot this year:). Or, if there are, we may not see them since the snow piles will be really big!! LOL........

Thanks,
LarryB

I'd love to be there, while I was able to manipulate some priors to be there for the poker run, I'll be in Cancun, and unable to attend. Take some good pictures and post, have a great gathering:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Re: Re: NSXCA Holiday Dinner 12/27/03

RPM217 said:
Take some good pictures

Hey Bailey, this is your one and only opportunity to beat me in the speed photo posting event. Don't pass it up because you won't get a second chance.

Hey Bob,
The Don is the one who is supposed to go to the Opera. Or was that Canada? :)
I'll be away that week also. Sorry to miss it two years in a row.
Happy Holidays to all!
Peace,
Keith

Seems like many people will be away for this event and defeats the very purpose of this holiday dinner ..... i can make the date and the exclusive opportunity to beat Bob to post pics is very attractive but i think we should shoot for another date.

I too am not sure if I can make it. I might be up in the Adirondacks for New Years. I like Bailey's suggestion of a new date. But don't postpone on my account. Contrary to popular legend it isn't all about me.....

Thanks for the update, Larry.

My wife and I will be away from the country during that time. I am sorry that we cannot make it..

I'm in.....but at this rate it may be around 4 of us.....if that the case we could have it at The Olive Garden:D:D:D my favorite "fast food" Italian.

Trish and I are definate maybe!At least its not a flat no.

IF

Hi Folks-

If the event is in the NYC area, we can swing this, but if it is further away, I am afraid that it won't be possible as I am on-call that weekend.

Happy Holidays-

Neville

Re: IF

NSXNEV said:
Hi Folks-

If the event is in the NYC area, we can swing this, but if it is further away, I am afraid that it won't be possible as I am on-call that weekend.

Happy Holidays-

Neville

It will be very close to you...rite over the tappen zee bridge and 10 minute drive from there i think.

Back