• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

NSX1145

You have time replying to this... but not to my PM’s? How about you provide me with a tracking number via PayPal to prove you refunded me! Because as right now my $260 bucks disappeared! I’m deployed and getting extremely impatient as this point.

My apologies, didn’t mean to hijack this forum!

One viable option is a chrome powdercoat which looks very nice in person...and keeps the cost down.

Last edited:
Not one of your Pms went ignored, I already issued you a paypal refund several days ago when you originally requested one. If you didn't get it perhaps you could contact paypal since that is how it was refunded to you.

Yes my PM did get ignored, it was sent days ago and your posting on here... and calling your customer "a dick" is not good for business... I'm actually a Staff Sergeant with 8 years of active duty service, who is currently deployed to be a litle more specific, not a dick. Sorry I wanted my hard earned money back, you said take it up with PayPal. Not to mention I would have taken it up with PalPal if you would have replied in a timely manner with a tracking number or conformation email that you sent the funds.

Are we done now? For the record you just replied with the info I requested. Hate it had to come to this!

Not one of your Pms went ignored, I already issued you a paypal refund several days ago when you originally requested one. If you didn't get it perhaps you could contact paypal since that is how it was refunded to you.

Back