nsx

hi people i just brought an 2001 nsx on the internet and this car has squeese and rattles inside the car and sterring virabrate at low speed what would cause these problem?

I think you've done two things right so far. You've bought an NSX and you came to Prime for help.

The squeaks could possibly be coming from the roof panel. Do a search on Prime to see what others have done to fix this. As far as the low-speed vibration is concerned, have you checked your tires and wheels for excessive wear or damage? Are your springs, shocks and other suspension parts in good working order? It doesn't sound like an alignment issue unless you have a light steering or pulling sensation.

I think you've done two things right so far. You've bought an NSX and you came to Prime for help.

The squeaks could possibly be coming from the roof panel. Do a search on Prime to see what others have done to fix this. As far as the low-speed vibration is concerned, have you checked your tires and wheels for excessive wear or damage? Are your springs, shocks and other suspension parts in good working order? It doesn't sound like an alignment issue unless you have a light steering or pulling sensation.

Either that or the tires are not balanced. :)

OR the engine mounts are loose / need to be replace which can cause some vibration at lower RPMS

Where are you, maybe someone can come over and help you determine what's wrong, or recommend where you should take the car for proper care

Tires could be flat spotted if the car was stored for a long time and was low on air.

Tires could be flat spotted if the car was stored for a long time and was low on air.

Or you could have a bubble on one of the tires. Possibly on the inside sidewall, which is not safe to drive on, if that's even the case.

Reason I bring that up, my GS had the same problem vibrating, but would smooth out at highway speeds. The tire was bad, replaced with a fresh pair and the car is silky smooth again.

Good luck,
- Zishan

um why would you say that? :confused:

Possible Troll o' meter checklist:

1) First post (check)
2) Little to no introduction, jumps into just what they need (check)
3) Evidence they did not use the search or check the FAQs (check)
4) Poor grammar (check)
5) Spelling errors (check)
6) Usually throws out a controversial topic or statement (negative)
7) Belligerent, offensive or rude (negative)
8) Doesn't follow up after initial post to their own thread (check, so far)
9) Super vague questions (check)
10) Incorrectly refers to the car, parts of the car, or anything about the car (negative)

The Troll o' meter says there is a 70% chance this is a troll. :tongue: :biggrin:

Note: Troll o' meter has a +/- 99.99% margin of error.

IS UKRANIAN, WHAT FOR YOU MAKE HIM FUN. WOWWEEWOW, THAT IS NICE HOOTERS.:wink:

Maybe it's tomaske and he was hi bidder on Nick's car:rolleyes:

Possible Troll o' meter checklist:

1) First post (check)
2) Little to no introduction, jumps into just what they need (check)
3) Evidence they did not use the search or check the FAQs (check)
4) Poor grammar (check)
5) Spelling errors (check)
6) Usually throws out a controversial topic or statement (negative)
7) Belligerent, offensive or rude (negative)
8) Doesn't follow up after initial post to their own thread (check, so far)
9) Super vague questions (check)
10) Incorrectly refers to the car, parts of the car, or anything about the car (negative)

The Troll o' meter says there is a 70% chance this is a troll. :tongue: :biggrin:

Note: Troll o' meter has a +/- 99.99% margin of error.

I am guilty of the first 3 on my first post, but the members who responded were quite helpful. Thank you all for making Prime such a great forum.:wink:

man you guys are brutal... Ask one question and make the guy never want to come back!

Back